Kendal Briles officially out

Just got a notice from theScore that he’s officially joined Florida St.

Must have offered the kitchen sink and more.

What kind of DC and OC are we going to hire next year if we keep CMA whose seat will be red hot? These guys might be a step down from NoD.

3 Likes

I agree, but there are a ton of good offensive minds in the game and we need to hire one. Preference is to get one to be our HC, because we don’t have the means to have a bad, scheme less CEO head coach and then hire two good coordinators.

Would you want to move your family for one season?

1 Like

Depending how much money it is…life changing money, well me and the wife would have a conversation.

If he resigns does that mean no buyout?

Never hire a Briles again they have screwed us twice

11 Likes

No. He still has to pay it.

He must live out of boxes by this point.

Obviously did nothing to prepare our offense for this game. Too busy work out the details for his new job.

8 Likes

Hopefully we will see another Briles fired down the road.

2 Likes

Briles when the Florida St. rumor first started…
CoachRun

4 Likes

Well, CMA is an OC so couldn’t he have overruled if he didn’t like what was being called or thought Briles wasn’t preparing the team? That’s what I have to do as a manager.

He resigned before the bowl game. He just didn’t make it official until after.

8 Likes

Briles is most likely moving for 1 season.

1 Like

That SOB might as welll make it official he is gone since he was gone long before the bowl game! The way his offense completely stank in the bowl game shows that he hasn’t been here coaching his team in a long time! Now that he is gone we can now look for a real OC and start to move on!

1 Like