KYLE ALLEN

Other than a couple of turnovers (bad ball handling) Allen looking pretty good. His career at U of H was wasted because of?
Bad coaching
Bad scheme
Lack of talent
From what I see today it is not #3.

2 Likes

That Tech loss was all on him…didnt he have something like 5 turnovers?

2 Likes

What sucks is bad mouthing a guy for no reason.

8 Likes

Dude is an NFL QB. He was poorly coached. Name one other guy who was flat out benched indefinitely in college and had a pro career.
It is on Apple and Brian Johnson.

6 Likes

What kind of a comment is this? MODS???

3 Likes

What a play by Allen! JJ almost took his head off!

Don’t care for the Texans, and always glad to see a UH QB win.

8 Likes

Kyle played an outstanding game. I only saw three quarters but his decision making was brilliant. The Panthers still have a need at WR. They are this close to be considered a top tier Team. The Texans?..Watson is very lucky to be still standing. Whose fault is it?

1 Like

How on earth did you stay awake for 3 quarters of Texans’ football? Just asking in case I need to pull an all-nighter some time.

3 Likes

You my friend are funny. I like to evaluate players and how position Coaches react to the opposition. You know who has been inept on all counts. Just think of the number of high draft picks. To have so little ROI should get him fired this evening.

2 Likes

Yes :+1:

The Texans are now run by a Longhorn. Enough said.

3 Likes

3 turnovers

He knows, he was just making a point how bad he was that day. King took over not so long after that and took off.

It didn’t seem like a big enough number to be hyperbole but maybe so.