Last AAC season begins w #8 ECU on Camper Weekend - (UH 2-1)

@Pollardsvision is this something that happens often? I follow baseball and played when I was younger but don’t remember ever seeing this

Bad base running bites us again

2 Likes

I get being aggressive but that was stupid

1 Like

And of course it’s followed by a single. It’s the law.

I wasn’t paying attention on the Cougar reliever, but never seen this either. Would be par for the course, add it to the pile of reasons to can Whitting.

1 Like

It’s embarrassing at this point

Murray looking good

Is this real? Just on face value this seems extremely stupid (like Thor’s Hammer) to be totally oblivious to such a situation.

Take CTW off the roster for the series. He can turn in the lineup then go back to the new palace that he was so consumed with that distracted him from what he’s really there for.

Base running FU’s. It’s on a never-ending loop.

1 Like

ECU’s head coach also coaches third and points out errors by our coaches on the 27 players that were submitted (probably submitted by an assistant since Bunn was also out there).

Our head coach just sits in the dugout and sips Powerade.

2 Likes

This was how the tv broadcast explained it

For as much crap as we give them, we still are in this game. Down 2 with 1 away in the bottom of the 8th

Hasn’t been a flawless outing … Bianco’s base running fopaux and a couple of fielding hiccups in CF. Too many K’s as a team biggest problem.

2 Likes

Murray with 2.1 shutout innings in relief. Going to the bottom of the ninth with the Coogs trailing by 2 Need a rally here

Man on first nobody out!
Two on with nobody out!
Runners on 2nd and 3rd with 1 out

ECU going to the pen
Going to be a fun finish

4-3 with 2 away in the 9th. Lott at the plate runner on second

Tied game, ECU changing pitchers again.

2 Likes

Tied Game!!! Lott with a stand up double. 2 away in the 9th. ECU going to the pen. Have a chance to win this thing with Arnold coming to the plate

2 Likes

Lott with the big double to tie the game, leaves him in scoring position with two out

2 Likes

UH w a chance to walk off & 'Stros w em loaded down 1 & Yo up. Tuck w a sick catch earlier
I like baseball.

3 Likes

Be nice to keep them scorelss and win it in the 10th :pray:

3 Likes

Strike out ends the Houston threat. Going to the 10th tied

1 Like