Looking ahead to 22-23

Yeah, I guess he’s about a foot closer…good catch.

Your eyes.

Thanks @MRCoog , your expertise in everything is always welcome. :+1:

Just helping out a Coog :sunglasses::facepunch:

UH still ranked #2 in the “ Way too early rankings” per ESPN….

Don’t have time to link but it’s there if someone wants too.

1 Like
1 Like

Jeff Goodman has us Preseason #1

3 Likes

does so on the premise that we are landing lofton , which he notes

2 Likes

Damn… This guy is pretty tough to impress!!! I’m glad he saw the light.

1 Like

Here is where Houston is ranked in the preseason from various outlets:

ESPN : 2
CBSSPORTS: 2
STADIUM: 1
SI: 3
WASHINGTON POST: 3
HEATCHECK CBB: 2
247 SPORTS: 3
JON ROTHSTEIN: 3
SPORTING NEWS: 7

6 Likes

Once Kenneth Kofton is on board its over for the rest of the field. My man… Is a star in the college level. Bringing bully ball back.

All we can ask for is to be in the picture as a contender. I believe we will be

4 Likes

to the like 9 people that asked me about making a shead reel and the 1 person that asked about a sasser reel… i finally spent some time and got around to putting all of them together this weekend (and a few others no one asked for)

so tomorrow or sometime next week we will begin OVER HYPE CENTRAL for the returning players

sasser, shead, roberts, a mini ramon, 1 or 2 team hype reels (that have lofton in them, so cant put out till its official), and a shead all defense reel .all selling UH/our players as the greatest thing since sliced bread!

why so many? this will probably be my last year doing these… so, yolo! lol outside of the 8-ish people that like these, there really isnt much interest or need for these anymore… we’re not the non-aq team with the overlooked players anymore

and before anyone says anything… yes im pushing the narrative that shead is the best defensive guard in the nation… “but didnt you say…”… shh… im putting it into the universe for next year lol

26 Likes

You are appreciated Pesik.

7 Likes

I appreciate your vids @pesik

6 Likes

I bet a lot more people watch and appreciate your work than you think. Can’t wait to see the upcoming ones and hoping you will reconsider continuing this!
And you know how I feel about Shead!

5 Likes

“A whole damn highlight reel of the conference championship, pesik?”

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1523728955014262784?s=20&t=UrkoytV6BusKG8fLfsCQAQ

Sasser and Fabian headed to Gleague Elite camp

3 Likes

Kenneth Lofton Jr got invited as well.

*Kevin McCullar

*Brady Manek (UNC)

Good players, competing for late 2nd round i would assume

Does that affect Sasser’s eligibility?