5-FCS

5-CUSA

4 - MAC

3- MWC

3 - Sun Belt

3-DII

1 - DIII

2 Likes

I’d like to see the numbers without Clemson, Alabama and Ohio State players… I bet they’re doing the heavy lifting for their respective conferences.

5 Likes

Very stout by AAC. We are definitely at least P5.5

3 Likes

We are closer to the Big 12 than the Big 12 is to the PAC 12. So if it’s not Power6 it must be Power4. No argument for Power5 based on the draft results.

Based on your argument, it must be a P3 because there is a serious gap between the PAC and the ACC. The American is closer to the PAC than they are to the ACC.

1 Like

The way some of the AAC schools are recruiting in football, I would say yes.

With UH schedule this upcoming season, we need to crush it on the field, so we could crush it in recruiting as well.

Would adding BYU and Boise State make a difference to the people who make decisions? That would put the AAC at 26 drafted players. With two more schools that have some notoriety. If it made a difference to the powers that be, that would be nice…

3 Likes

The only problem with the AAC is we don’t have any true blue bloods. PAC has USC and Oregon, ACC - Clemson and Miami, BIG10 - Ohio State, Penn State, Wisconsin, Michigan, BIG 12- OU, UT, SEC has multiple. Bottom line is there are really about 10-15 true blue bloods and the rest of the P5 depends on them. We are just as good as all the other P5 schools.

3 Likes

Oregon and Clemson are bluebloods?

3 Likes

Unpopular opinion. We’re blue bloods.

4 Likes

No doubt. How could the #1 school in the country not be a blue blood???

2 Likes