Manjack

I heard from someone close to the team, that he has a broken hand and will miss significant time. Sucks.

1 Like

He probably punched Pez for screwing up the game time.

11 Likes

Big loss if true. Would be good to get some sort of update of the plethora of injuries we have sustained.

1 Like

With players going down, coaching will have to step up. Can our coaches do it? To be seen

5 Likes

Samuel Brown is the next man up.

1 Like

Coach said in the presser that unless someone is out for the season they will be listed as day to day. It’s a policy of his because it’s to their advantage to do it that way, so maybe we shouldn’t be posting this on here.

2 Likes

I didn’t say he would be out for the season. Significant time. Several weeks.

1 Like

I heard the same from an insider. However he’s still listed in the depth chart for Friday?

I was told Manjack was at practice trying to catch with one hand lol

Probably learned how to do it from Parish

Sucks
Ive been waiting to hear more of Cody Jackson, hoping he gets some more pt

2 Likes

Why does he not use wide receiver gloves, like the otherwide receivers?

Some people just don’t like them
. The gloves have gotten better over the years
. I suggest them in cold weather
. But when it’s hot if you prefer not using them, go for it.

It’s not going to keep a hand from breaking
. These are not gloves like baseball players wear when they get on base to prevent broken fingers.

1 Like

gloves get slick when their wet in my experience

Also, dirty little secret from the motocross industry, is when its cold they wear latex gloves under their gloves. Latex causes your hands to sweat, and heat up

Coach leaves him on the depth chart because everyone who is not out for the season is listed as day-to-day. He explained in the presser this is to our advantage if our fans don’t go and tell the world that a player is out.
This thread should be deleted since it is supplying inside info to our opponents.

1 Like

When it’s real cold, latex gloves under other gloves cause frostbite. Lots of fingers have been lost to that mistake.

:joy: I doubt that the Tulane coaching staff is on here digging for nuggets. Besides its buried so deep below endless toxic threads about firing our coaches and how horrible our alt. Color scheme is they will never find it.

5 Likes

Lol shhh. It’s all a part of the strategy. The opposing coaches get so caught up in the Coogfans drama that they are distracted from game planning.

2 Likes

No kidding? I cant recall how cold it was, but good to know

Our coaches are putting out false information through a few unidentified posters
. That way when the Tulane coaches get on Coogfans they will be fooled with not only trickery but also tomfoolery all in one shot.

Brilliant on Dana’s part!

2 Likes