Manny Diaz - New Temple Coach, er ... Miami coach

They can celebrate but Texas was 5th in defensive efficiency two years ago and 34th last year. They slipped the last few games but I’m skeptical the grass will be greener.

1 Like

Well glad they’ll be getting paid. Hope their second choice and staff options are still available.

Manny Diaz is a football coach whore.

2 Likes

Edit the OP title… he is not temple HC anymore lol.

Maybe he’ll blame it on Temple?! They are a G5 school which makes them a “Clown Show”

Temple message board pretty much calling him a POS…and I don’t blame them.

8 Likes

Applewhite to Temple?

5 Likes

Will Applewhite name surface in Philly???

Manny had coached at Miami until days ago. He’s also from there, and I believe his dad is the mayor. That’s a really tough job to pass up.

You might see Applewhite as the OC in Miami. They both coached under Mack at UT.

Applewhite and Dinofrio to Temple ?

2 Likes

Not really, we are not talking Bout Jimmy Johnsons5 canes…of late 80s early 90s

Todd Orlando would Definitely be coach then…

1 Like

They will go after Orlando for sure now.

2 Likes

As much as our departures have hurt at least we didn’t have a coach do this. I feel for their fans, that’s gotta hurt

3 Likes

Can people be upset? This is capitalism. Every man for himself.

Temple will get that sweet buyout money and move on to the next candidate. I feel the worst for all those guys that signed LOIs for Temple on early signing day. Won’t be such an easy out for them if they want it.

1 Like

They will get back $6.5 Million total from both coaches.

1 Like

People are all high on Orlando but i really dont think he would be a good head coach, just my opinion.

2 Likes

Yes Sir, that dbag hasn’t got the stones