March Madness Rotation & Injuries

if we get Ramon back it would be huge.

any extra bodies we can throw into our rotation will help significantly.

2 Likes

When was Ramonā€™s surgery? End of Feb?

March 28th would be four weeks. That would be a really quick healing time, but I understand it depends how bad the tear was and some heal quicker then others.

1 Like

I believe when interviewd yesterday evening at the Selection Party, CKS said Ramon was ahead of his scheduled rehab.

3 Likes

Heā€™s not much of a scorer to begin with but I do know he can play defense. That would be a help.

3 Likes

Walker being able to play gives UH more flexibility in the rotations. I hope he can play in the Tournament.

10 Likes

What he gives us s a small ball rebounder and capable of finishing at the rim along with great leadership.

1 Like

Donā€™t see how he would even be in game shape?

2 Likes

And a bigger (+5) foul trouble buffer.

1 Like

Something to consider, but Iā€™d guess weā€™d be pleased if could give us 5 to 10 minutes a gameā€“just enough to give someone a little rest.

3 Likes

Welp, I just heard one of the dumbest takes ever on a national talk show 610 AM. The guy said UH did not deserve to be a #1 seed because of their performance against ISU. I could not believe mu ears. I just tweeted at him. Will see if he has the nerve to reply. Probably not.

1 Like

Shoot, anyone can beat anyone. But is the probability high enough for atm to beat us, The answer is not. We will be favorite going into the game. They will have less then 30% probability to beat us. Can it happen? Of course but highly unlikely. All with the assumption that 7 guys are healthy enough.

If you are judging UH solely by the worst game they have played all year, I can see why that comment was made. Fortunately, UH fans know better.

Makes sense. We should just award #1 seeds to the conference tournament champs.

Then the regular season of 33 games can be meaningless and everyone can just rest.

2 Likes

And highest margin of victory

2 Likes

Right? Iā€™m telling him what a bad take it was right now. He clearly has not watched this team much, if at all, this season. His name is David Shepard, CBS Sports radio host. I know heā€™s better than this.

1 Like

I am such a big 12 homer. I have us playing you guys in the championship. Nothing would make me happier!

7 Likes

I have Iowa St beating UConn in the East region final.

8 Likes

I have an all Big12 Final 4

2 Likes

That would be a heck of a matchup.

That is the way it should be every year, show that the top 8 teams in the toughest conference can ball out other conferences, but it is March Maddness for a reason.