Marcus Sasser is ELITE - Junior Highlights

Will have a chance to do something Legendary if he decides to come back
he will a have a case for 1st team all-American and put Houston in position for National Championship!

14 Likes

I agree. A bunch of Coogfans are sleeping on him.

1 Like

I don’t get that feeling at all……I think we are all cautiously optimistic that he is back….it’s a no brainer that he is a big piece to getting the team over the hump.

Why do you feel like people are sleeping on him?

2 Likes

I was having a debate with a poster in here that Sasser was playing like an All American last season before getting hurt… He disagree. I think because UH kept winning and Sasser played dipped a little against tougher competition.

I don’t know the debate y’all were having but just because we kept playing well should not have been an indictment on Sasser….
It just meant we happen to have one of the best college coaches in the game.

I think we would or should all agree had we had a healthy ( in season form) Sasser there is a good chance we not only beat Villanova but win the entire thing…

4 Likes

Coach said he was playing at All-America level before the injury. Haven’t heard anything but good about Sasser’s return.
He and a Mark may be a little rusty to begin with but when they shake it off we are gong to be scary good

2 Likes

this vid just makes me sad he got injured all over again

3 Likes

And another :point_up: by @pesik might be the best one I’ve seen. Nice work!!

2 Likes

Yeah… From what I remember EVERYBODY, on coogfans, was on the Sasser for all-american train prior to his injury.

3 Likes

Good lord he was BALLIN’ last year… Makes me start second-guessing him coming back because he could get drafted…

I know, I know… The foot injury… But man he looks good in that highlight reel.

Nice job again Pesik!

3 Likes

Marcus retweet

8 Likes

If they are they are fools…

1 Like

Thank yo for putting these together pesik, we get a lot of enjoyment out of them.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/JonChep/status/1524776281224667136

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/TheFieldOf68/status/1524751257126072324

8 Likes

Now these numbers can compete with CP3’s college numbers… :astonished:

Watching his highlights i now see how much his wingspan elevates his game. Its very deceptive, it makes him a pest on D.