Marcus Sasser

I hope he is okay :pray:.

2 Likes

Sampson said in the presser last night he was fine.

1 Like

He had a mild dislocation on his shoulder. Hope he doesn’t aggravate it more like Mark did last season.

Subluxation is a partial dislocation. I read it is several weeks to several months recovery.

2 Likes

Did Mark have a dislocation last year or what exactly did he have?

He had some discomfort from off season training. It didn’t get better during the season it just got worse. Not sure the exact condition he had.

1 Like

Torn labrum

1 Like

Which shoulder was the injury to?

Left

Non shooting arm
Sampson. Said it poped out and right back in.

Remember last year when Shead severely sprained his ankle. Dire predictions of many games missed then he played the next game and never missed a game.

12 Likes

I would sit Marcus for the next game.

7 Likes

You triggered a random memory.

Didn’t Edwards have a bad one too?

I said this last night & a poster above said that is a subluxation that the humeral head slips out & then slips back in. Things you can get concerned on this is his past history with that shoulder. Has it happened a lot is it congenital? Hopefully not ongoing!

1 Like

It was a minor double compound fracture, but he will tough it out. :wink:

1 Like

rest him and hopefully he’ll be ok and ready for Alabama. If not wait until conference.

GO COOGS!!

put a little Vicks on it!!

4 Likes

Sasser & Mark missed the rest of the year with injuries. Not everyone is built the same. Hopefully it’s not serious like Walker’s sprain hamstring!

Mild dislocation?

Yeah, I have hurt my shoulder, nothing mild about it.

He should rest and get better. No point running out their with one arm. He looked like he was in considerable pain yesterday.

4 Likes

Nah bruh, Robitussin!

4 Likes