Matt Thomas show AM790

Joseph Duarte will be on today at 12:05 to discuss Sampson and contract.

1 Like

Mark Berman will be listening in.

5 Likes

At least both of them will have the same story line.

3 Likes

:grin::joy::joy:

1 Like

I try very hard not to venture too far outside Berman, Duarte for breaking Coog info. Those two are at most Coog practices when they know there will be coach/player access afterwards and are tied in very close to Bassity- Football and Conrad–Basketball from UH SID level. Hopefully it gets done today. Exciting times for Coog Athletics. #GoCoogs

6 Likes

Matt Musil – CH 11 Houston may be listening in also.

2 Likes

More like not listening and instead eating lunch with Yurachek or Thamel.

6 Likes

JD says the lawyers are doing the final details and he wouldn’t be surprised for it to be completed today.

7 Likes

I know there are some Chron haters on here and that’s fine, but one thing about JD he doesn’t look to be first, it’s more important for him to be right. Hard at times to tune out all the twitter, internet rumblings but Duarte, Berman have earned their stripes inside UH ATHLETICS and have too much on the line to put out rumors. I’ll keep sticking to these two for Coog info.

15 Likes

JD and MB break what the AD tells them to. Their source is the AD.

4 Likes

Good! Arkansas can go target their top choice Chris Beard now. Lol

2 Likes

I agree! Their direct contact is Jeff Conrad but Mr Sweater vest man is not giving them anything that the AD or the Coach didn’t give permission to release. All the others are just trying to be first for wrong reasons. Fwiw I think Randy McIlvoy contact is Fertitta, through some close Ch2 connections being Dominic Sashe(sic), she is very close to Fertitta family through the Houston Social scene

1 Like

Fertita tells the AD what to say to MB and JD. lol

4 Likes

And Isaac Hayes tells Fertitta what to say.

2 Likes

:joy::joy:. Can’t say your wrong! That’s bad as in good!

1 Like

And Matt Stone and Trey Parker tell Isaac Hayes what to say.

2 Likes

Isaac Hayes is a complicated man.

2 Likes

But his woman seems to understand him.

3 Likes
2 Likes