Matthew Golden

Matthew golden was the 32nd WR in the class but recently got a bump up 29th a leapfrogged DJ Allen who was slightly ahead of him. Big 12 already paying off. In the past he would have mysteriously been downgraded to a high 3 star after signing… see Alton McCaskill lol

14 Likes

Not gonna lie, my first thought when seeing the title was, oh no I hope he didn’t decommit.

Nice to see the upward movement. Hoping he has a great career and leaves his mark in UH football history.

10 Likes

He already signed.

2 Likes

It’s true, when we we’re aac stuck , the stars would go down after signing. Now big12 bound, our stars go up.

7 Likes

Yup Greenberry was a 5 star before he committed here smh, crooked business

6 Likes

Honestly who cares

3 Likes

You are correct, I do care more about grown men obsessing over tiny rating changes of players who have already signed to play for UH in the hopes of uncovering a vast conspiracy to get all triggered over than I should. I will work on that. Thanks.

1 Like

You clearly cared enough

4 Likes

Bro this is a discussion board and it’s the off-season. If we didn’t have long discussion threads nitpicking minor things this board would be dead.

5 Likes

247 sports has an estimated value of 89 million, I believe plenty of people care about recruits ratings. Try not to be a Richard

3 Likes

I mean to be clear we are all grown men and women who care about a childrens game. If you arent into recruiting thats fine, but keep it to yourself.

6 Likes

I wish you guys would have taken reading comprehension when you attended UH. Maybe you can get alum discounts?

Go Coogs

2 Likes

Your first post on this topic was “Honestly who cares” that’s pretty easy to comprehend. If you don’t care about it ignore it. But you had to be a Richard and ask that stupid question. Then when called out on it, you want to question people’s reading comprehension. Another Richard move.
I’m beginning to believe you are just a Richard.

3 Likes

I take it that a “Richard” is the male version of “Karen?”

I was wondering who Richard was as well

3 Likes

Richard is a Dickk. Also, I stand completely by my reading comprehension analysis.

2 Likes

Not quite. It’s the alternate less formal name for Richard.

“Hey, Don’t be a Richard (d**k).”

3 Likes

In other news , we have been offering a lot of 2023 players the last week. Maybe we can rejuvenate the 2023 offer thread , KMoney was doing a fine job but some of you Richard’s must have run him off :grimacing::rofl::rofl::joy:, ( take it easy Francis, that was humor )

3 Likes

I speculate that he is still on the board under a different name.

Gotcha