Mattress Mack

“Monster deal”

Any idea of how big of a deal this is?

Is this the kind of money that gets a certain class of players interested ?

Obviously, still need the toughness and mindset to be a Coog….but lack of NIL money should not be an issue anymore?

1 Like

Free mattresses for the athletes?

2 Likes

Thinking it may be a bit bigger than that……unless you’re talking Alaskan King.

1 Like

Is this a whole team deal for the entire basketball team?

Wish it was for the football team too

1 Like

Yea, when Holgie gets us to a top 3 ranking.

2 Likes

What did Tom Herman say? “Winners get nice things”.

3 Likes

Yeah, I know the excerpt talked about how much respect he had for CKS and how the players were all about team and culture.

I really don’t care if some of y’all think he’s jumping on a bandwagon or whatever……the man has done tremendous things for the city that I wish was still my home……and now he is doing things for the best program we have on campus and I’m excited about it….
When I read Monster deal I’m thinking pretty big. Mack doesn’t seem to do anything small.

Sounds like this is the Ace up Coach’s sleeve that will enable him to stand toe to toe in the ever changing world of college recruiting.

Damn proud that he saw and RESPECTED the WORK that was put into making Houston Basketball one of the top programs in the country despite not having P5 status.

It can be done.

1 Like

No matter what anybody says good or bad about Mattress Mack. He loves Houston and I will always respect him for his love for the people of Houston in need and the sectional I’m sitting on I bought from his store. Go Coogs!!

11 Likes

Yep. He takes care of H-town.

2 Likes

Why not. Mine was free, free, free.

2 Likes