[Maui Invitational] Wisconsin vs. #12 UH - 11/23/21 4PM CST ESPN (L 63-65)

Happens every once in a while!!! Says nothing, happens to everyone. Look at Oregon and Illinois. It just happens sometimes in the chess match.

If you can’t put the ball in the hoop you can’t score. Definitely can’t win.

Bro we are losing by 17 we don’t have anything lmao!

1 Like

Man, this thread is fast jumping off the train. Anyone who thought we’d go undefeated is nuts.

Ugly start. Let’s finish.

1 Like

My bad. I didn’t see you were replying to somebody else.

2 Likes

We won’t continue to shoot this badly and they won’t continue to be this hot. This game has a long way to go and I am sure we will make a come back. Will it be enough? I guess we will just have to watch and see.

2 Likes

Getting blown out and losing are different.

we already came back from 13 in the 2nf half this season
 not over till its over

1 Like

We are down by 17

I mean 17 is more than 13

This is where we really need another sharp shooter. They’re basically keying on Sasser and letting Shead shoot. Gotta knock down some shots and try like hell to create easy fast breaks. Also, I’d much rather see them shoot for two pointer than a three. They’re passing right over the top of the smaller players out of the low post for wide-open looks

Coogs need to cut into this Wisconsin lead into single digits before the half.

Even the announcers are stunned. Let’s see what kind of fight we have

LOL no one thought undefeated, We just didn’t think this team would look like a high school JV team.

A Sampson coached team will never not be prepared. We are getting shots, but they aren’t falling. It started with White’s missed layup and got worse from there. That has nothing to do with preparation.

1 Like

How about you quite watching the damn game then? Your posting nothing but negative bs nobody gives a dang if you think it’s over. I ain’t a fair weathered fan like some of you on here. Yourself included

Let’s get within 10 before halftime

2 Likes

I hope Sasser develops like Grimes. My biggest issue with Grimes early in the season was that he would just not show up for a game. His minimum baseline for a game should have been higher. By the end of the season, he was consistently good every game.

Sasser looks the same right now. He can go in and dominate a game. But he can also have nothing. He disappeared most of the NCAA tournament. He blew up early in the season, but in Maui, he’s not been there. He should rarely if ever have less than 10 points. He did last game and so far has 0 this game.

1 Like

Let’s goooo!!! We got this thing!! D up Coogs!!

Why is he shoothing 3 pointers