McCaskill and Tank Dell đź‘Ť good to go

https://twitter.com/joseph_duarte/status/1464696899563368451?s=21

13 Likes

Just asked Derek that too, he said he thinks they are ok

28 Likes

Derek is my pops fav player. He asked me why I couldn’t be more like him :joy::joy:

12 Likes

Hope Sedrick can still redshirt even after playing against Cincy and the bowl game

Sedrick Williams is a guy I forgot about.

Parish
Jones
Nwankwo
Bankston
Ceasar
Williams
Beadles

Pretty nice 7 man rotation you have up front.

2 Likes

Thank god!

2 Likes

Awww that’s awesome!!!

4 Likes

Saw Derek had a bloody pinky early in the game. Knew that wouldn’t slow him down, though!

3 Likes

You can play 3 games without blowing your redshiet

I think it’s 4 games.

4 Likes

any update on donovan mutin?

He has been so banged up this season. A mild hamstring, a bruised knee bone and some shoulder issue. He has spent last month in therapy and rehab. Put him a bubble.

3 Likes

I enjoy watching his relentless effort, and also appreciate how he cheers his brothers on. Be proud!

8 Likes

Oh thank you, we are beyond proud of him!! :heart:

6 Likes

I haven’t heard anything since CDH’s comments during his Monday presser. I am positive that he will not play unless he has completely satisfied the medical staff, which is how it should be. Concussions are a hard thing to figure, and Mutin was out cold for a long time. I would rather save him for the bowl or even next year, than to risk further damage to his brain.

I am very proud of our medical staff and their approach to injuries. Were I a parent of a recruit, that is something I would be impressed by. It’s come a long way from the Tom Wilson era (not saying anything bad about Tom, but the science is much better now).

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see Lawrence too!

I would assume Derick’s brother gets to watch him play if only by computer.

1 Like

He can watch on TV , he is stateside now, has been for a few months now. He and his girlfriend were actually at the UNC-NC St. game yesterday. Also attended the NC state game when they beat Clemson. He watches Derek every game and records it :blush:

5 Likes

DJ Hayden among others!

4 Likes

Oh, that’s funny.