Memphis game at end of season

This pretty much cements the AAC as a 1 bid league unless someone other than Houston wins the conference tourney.

1 Like

And that would be the only reason I can think for us playing in the tourney other than giving our youngsters more exposure

Currently against the top 4 in the conference WSU has a 1-2 record.
UH will be 4-1 after beating Memphis.

Crime shame if they don’t lose to temple or Tulane and get to hang a championship banner.

3 Likes

We should’ve beat them is all I can say

2 Likes

Yeah and technically we should’ve beaten all three teams and be undefeated, but that doesn’t happen very often.

3 Likes

We did beat them !

I’ll put it like this
 We had the chance to go in and win one game to put us in the driver’s seat to be AAC champs and we got beat.

1 Like

I agree
 if we win all games every year, we are the champions !!

Life would be good
 but then you wake up !!

1 Like

a person with deep memphis connects of the memphis boards said they turned down the memphis game because 4 straight away game was no doable

if we pick up a decent home game midweek, would we be willing to let memphis be an away game, if they guarantee to play wichita ???

Didn’t they get to play four straight home games?

1 Like

getting 4 straight home games, doesnt mean you want to do 4 straight away games

Fair. Yah I mean I could see the logic in doing what you’re saying. It might even give the conference a shot at 3 teams (if everything broke right). But
 another part of me just dislikes Memphis.

1 Like

Lol I trust Sampson, whatever the big man signs off on, has my full support

3 Likes

I’d have more sympathy if both UCF games weren’t at Memphis. Because of that, they’d have 9 home games and 7 away if they played all 16

Just went through their twittersphere. They’re so salty/toxic. I dont understand why they have such an issue with the fact that we played WKU last week. I saw several people posting about that as if it was some damnable thing. If they had been available instead of playing Tulane I’m sure we would’ve played them. But they weren’t
 so not sure what their gripe is.

I might be more sensitive to the Memphis plight if they had not been one of the cheatingist programs over the last 40 years.

Screw them !!

By the by
WS loses at Temple !

2 Likes

Huh?
So, 13 days will have passed by the time WSU plays again? Haven’t we seen across the nation that it benefits their next opponent?

Yes, even with bears when they decided to come out of hibernation to play Iowa State.

I guess the Memphis media and fanbase are blaming CKS for the game moving back to Houston and not getting a 2nd game.

Don’t understand your Huh? comment.