Memphis has some real

I said when it happened they would miss Precious. I think they do.

1 Like

He’s been gone 2 seasons

3 Likes

And

Not sure what they accomplished with him

1 Like

I wish Memphis would play like they play against us for these non conference games and then do this crap against us

6 Likes

They looked a lot more cohesive with the spark plug. Now they look like gangly kids playing in the park. Watch USC after this game and you’ll see what I mean.

Penny is too calm for my liking. I love CKS scowls when the players are not playing to his expectations. Memphis is just not playing competitive basketball.

Memphis is a team of punks. Glad Williams didn’t end up in a UH uniform

3 Likes

I think I heard two of the Memphis players are 17 years old. High School Jr’s that graduated early . . . . . Correct me if I am wrong. Not an excuse, just poor judgement by coach.

1 Like

They’re running a full court press. Kind of worries me. Also, I see Quinones is still with Memphis.Can’t stand that guy.

4 Likes

Brain twist. I meant Boogie. That’s why your comment about two years confounded me. I was even believing it.

Quiñones is the kind of guy that gives us problems. I’ve never thought he played up to his true potential. He was going to be their star.

I hope they press us. What have you seen this season to make you concerned about a press?

Sassers dribbling can be a bit too much and lead to turnovers. Prefer Shead as a ball handler.

1 Like

I’m not the least worried about their press. More concerned about the inside game.

I am not concerned with Memphis now. We shall see.

Lmao :joy::joy:

The funny part is they aren’t depending on them, Penny just can’t coach and is forcing it with them. They have the vets, those are their best players. Duren is great on defense and rebounding but when he meets guys close to him physically he’s very limited. He’s horrible on offense unless someone is setting him up. Bates can score but he’s not a PG, again bad coaching by Penny putting him at point. Let Bates cook on the outside and have the vets worry about getting others involved and setting up the offense.

DeAndre Williams. Quinones, Nolley, Alex Lomax.

They have the veterans you would think to avoid terrible performances like this

They need to figure things out quickly. Cause their next 5 will define their season.

If you go 2-3. Only beat Georgia and Murray St, that doesn’t do jack for your resume.

The AAC is already being viewed as a 2 big league. (Wichita and Cincinnati as bubble teams). So Memphis has to lockdown several big wins before conference play

Ok don’t be that guy. No need for this

2 Likes