Memphis

Deandre Williams, is a high motor guy. Plays with a chip on his shoulder. But pounding your chest after getting literally the 1st bucket of the game, is absurd. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Even at 81, Larry Brown is still pretty sharp and I guess he gets along well with Penny and team.

A substantial number of supporters wanted Reid. Chet the Jet had other plans

1 Like

He hands out Werther’s and butterscotches at each practice.

6 Likes

Nice look. But you gotta back it up on the court

1992 you are absolutely correct and that is not the first time Williams has done that bit. Quite honestly he doesn’t play with much intelligence and was a big reason we beat the win the tournament or maybe it was the game in the FC.

Watching them play ole miss now and the game is pretty hard to watch as both teams suck. Memphis has no offense and they are extremely sloppy and selfish.

3 Likes

We’d beat Memphis by 20 if we played tomorrow I’m pretty convinced of that.

3 Likes

Agreed. Memphis has been quite a disappointment with the talent they possess. Now 10 games from now they can play at a very high level but at this point they are trending down to a point that they will be outside looking in if they lose today against Ole Miss

Lol…Ole Miss fans with the “overrated” chant

2 Likes

Even with the eye test Memphis isn’t anything special. We are more athletic.

1 Like

The body language of the Memphis players is bad.

They are getting worse instead of better.
I’m going to start calling Memphis Madonnus Prime.

2 Likes

Meanwhile Wisconsin is looking like they will continue to make our loss look better and better.

1 Like

Memphis may win this by benching Duren and Bates. Bates is terribad at shooting

1 Like

Press helped them get back in the game

1 Like

They are long and athletic

Game over