Mike Leach compares PAC mascots

https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/status/1174085142115168256?s=20

7 Likes

In Knoxville they played this then started arguing about SEC mascots. It came down to a Volunteer soldier with a traditional one shot then reload musket vs a rampaging elephant (Bama.)

2 Likes

lol, The Pirate !!!

1 Like

That Vol better be a good shooter as they’d have to take down a number of Tigers (Mizzou, LSU, and Auburn). Miss that one shot and that Tiger is probably going to win. Could say the same about a Gator.

Trying to think about the AAC, it would be hard to go against a Hurricane (that sprinkles golden showers on you) or a polluted Tsunami.

6 Likes

They were more discussing the situation whether it was a battle royale with everyone just going at it or one-on-one tournament style. Agree the Vol would be toast in a battle royale with those predators.

2 Likes

Unless, it is Davy Crockett himself…Care to Chime in Davy, err, Pawrful?!

4 Likes

How fast does a Gator run? If It turns out the Vol misses then the only thing he might be volunteering for is frantically running the opposite direction. :joy:

2 Likes

Apparently gators can run faster than humans but I’ve never actually seen that happen. Amazing swimmers of course though.

3 Likes

Only over a short distance, 15ft or so. The scariest I thing I have seen in real life is a black bear charging. an animal that large moving that fast… :astonished:

4 Likes

“…Harry Potter activists…” tf? LOL Leach is one of a kind.

4 Likes

This guy is a national treasure.

3 Likes

Who or what was it charging?? Going back down to Big Bend later this year, any tips to fight off black bears would be appreciated!

1 Like

Yep, just gotta initially sprint faster than the guy you went bank fishing with.

4 Likes

Tigers??? Does anyone fear a Tiger anymore?

1 Like

Intelligent people would fear a live, uncaged tiger.

1 Like

Make a lot of noise while you are walking. Some folks wear a bell to give notice that they are in the area. Other folks say if you wear a bell the bears think you are a goat or a cow as ranchers sometimes put a bell on them to find them.
Kind of like being on an internet board as you scare some folks off and attract others.

FIFY!

It was charging the train I was on in Alaska. There are no tips other than go upwards if you can. These are 300-600 pound hulks that can run faster than a human. Adult/large bears can climb with difficulty, but that is your only shot, or hope that it is a bluff charge and stand your ground.

I live in Northern California. The bear is on the state flag for a reason.

4 Likes

Was it charging you??

I fear gamecocks.