Mods favoritism

I took a pass on Native Americans. I guess it’s a guilt thing after that attempted genocide and all. “Manifest Destiny” by God’s decree and guidance. That’s what they deserved for not believing in a loving, compassionate God like us.

1 Like

One God…one country…one flag. Oh, and one Color too, the underlying most
important one, but unspoken :wink:

1 Like

That’s the wrong way to think about it. If you are born in the US, you never take an oath of citizenship, as it is conferred at birth. If you are naturalized, you take an oath. And you can leave out the “so help me God” because the Constitution states no religious test is required. Teachings of groups like the Quakers prohibit taking oaths, so it isn’t just for atheists.

“I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.”

No I get the citizen by birth part, and the oath, and if you lie during the naturalization application.
But you stated if you are a naturalized citizen, fully completed the process, and convicted of treason
you can be deported. But not a birthed citizen. You also mentioned other rare conditions that
could get you , the naturalized guy kicked out, but not the guy that was born. That’s what
I got from your original statement. Or did I misunderstand that ?

Says the biggest name caller in coogfans history…pathetic

Nah…he’s wearing his costume

1 Like

And bring in more Norwegians.

2 Likes

Unless I misread something. Anyways, here’s the real scoop. Bottom line is we don’t deport people for being communists. All 12 of them are safe from deportation.

2 Likes

Well in a way. We just need to complete the purchase of Greenland and then ship them over there.

3 Likes

Thanks.

Sure, the “deporting commie” talk is just bar room talk crap after a few to many beers.

The one thing that I see in that link where the naturalized citizen lives under slightly
different laws is this one:

• Refusal to testify before Congress about subversive acts within 10 years of naturalization

PS - My wife is a naturalized citizen, so I have an interest in the finer details of the differences
of citizenship. I think we are way past the 10 year rule/law thing :wink:

1 Like

We had the stiffist sanctions during trumps term. We also wanted europe to buy US NG and not Russian. But that does not fit your TDS narrative.
And Biden took over and who is now in a proxy war with Russia?

You addressed nothing that he said. Just deflected.

“The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face” sung by Roberta Flack was written by this English or Scottish guy, can’t remember which. Arguably one of the greatest love songs ever. I think written for one of the sisters of Pete Seiger. He was denied entry to the US because he was a communist.

That kinda blew my mind.

Ah TDS, you lose. He trumped you with a made up fantasy. All they have when they can’t argue on merit. It’s called psychosis when you attribute a syndrome to someone else that’s purely fictional. It’s called detachment from reality, to no surprise of those who plagued by it. Just play along so there’s no wee wee in the sandbox.

The “stiffist” sanctions. They were seen as a charade that did no harm, and what sanctions were enacted were imposed on him by Congress.

NOW the sanctions levied since invading Ukraine are THE “stiffist” and taking a toll.

1 Like

Hyperbole much, CCoog?

My above post delineating those who should be deported is soon to be removed. Ah yes, satire. One for the astute censor.

Keep me out of your sick fantasies, CCoog.

Uh oh, you done hurt the feelings.

1 Like

I wish I knew who flagged posts.

The beat goes on…

https://www.coogfans.com/t/well-get-you-next-time/38535/10

2 Likes