More Dallas tickets available

At least that’s for both games in a Cougar section.

1 Like

A year from now you won’t be worried about what you spent, you’ll just have amazing memories.

We could have saved a little $$$ on Sweet Sixteen/Elite Eight tix in San Antonio, but the memories with son and best friend are priceless.

8 Likes

Has anybody received their tickets yet and did anybody win the LinkingCoogs raffle tickets?

1 Like

It still says 3 hours left to win the raffle hope it wasn’t a scam with no winners?

It changed now says 0% fee with a :+1:??

They have a winner congratulations to Jacqueline, Ed & Sandy and Alivia

https://x.com/linkingcoogs/status/1773446932158886361?s=20

2 Likes

Philosophical perfection.

1 Like

Not real excited about potentially receiving my tickets on my drive to Dallas.

4 Likes

Yeah, I found out I won’t be able to make the Friday game, but I can’t do anything with tickets I don’t have.

1 Like

Hopefully they come soon. I guess the people selling them on the secondary market bought in advance.

Cheapest seats are now under $200 before fees. About $250 out the door on Seat Geek

1 Like

$232 all in on Tickpick

1 Like

If anybody has tickets they cannot use there is a rabid group on Facebook where you can sell the tickets almost instantly… once your post gets approved, they work hard to protect against scammers.

University of Houston (UH) Cougars Ticket Exchange

4 Likes

$238 and $248 are the cheapest I’m seeing on seat geek and Ticketmaster.

I would try Tickpick.com they have the lowest fees. For the most part it is all the same tickets, there is ticket broker software that allows sellers to list their tickets on multiple platforms simultaneously and it can pull all the listing instantly when they sell on one. I looked into it when I ended up with $2k in Halal Guys Showcase tickets.

1 Like

I’m holding out for seats in 100s or 200s that are more sideline than baseline. Those prices haven’t dropped as much it seems. It’s a battle of wills with the scalpers lol

Finally received my tickets.

2 Likes

Finally received my tickets too kind of a weird way to get them though. I am in 331 row H

2 Likes

Look for an email with the subject “Information for Attending March Madness and Entering American Airlines Center”. Login to your account using the link in the email.

3 Likes