More love for Tune from profootballnetwork

Nice write up.

21 Likes

I don’t know how many more times I have to say it, but I’ll say it again.

TOP 5 QB IN THE COUNTRY.

16 Likes

Damn straight, playa

I am very excited for the season and to see Tune’s continued development.

5 Likes

Derek was Clayton’s roommate for 2 years. He said no one works harder than Clayton. He studies plays, watches film, works in the off season, a team captain and is 100% committed to being the leader for the team. He has finally gotten the credit he has earned.

47 Likes

I was just about to post this, but you beat me to it. The Cougs and Coogs are representing the new conference well.
Tune at 3 and Hall at 7.

14 Likes

And just think a year or two ago we were all screaming for him to be replaced and Holgorsens head

3 Likes

Ahhh … it wasn’t all of us …

12 Likes

I can’t lie.

I was after the Tech game.

But fortunately, things turned around.

2 Likes

Nope. Not all of us. But I’m past that. We’re all on the same page.

5 Likes

What’s this “we” crap !

1 Like

Wonder if he’s gotten any NIL deals? He seems about the most obvious candidate.

3 Likes

Same I was off after the tech game. I might be driving the band wagon now. You can tell he’s a good kid and I can’t wait to see how he improves this year.

1 Like

If he is we’re going undefeated because the DEFENSE is nasty with NFL talent and great coaching!

3 Likes

For sure. I had my doubts about both, but 100% didn’t think Tune should be benched in-season w/o having a better idea if there was a better option behind him (assuming there probably wasn’t) and wanted to give Holgy the rest of the season at least before I turned on him.

1 Like

Yes, and then there were also the folks who claimed that booing our players performance at halftime at TDECU made them play better the rest of the year. Of course a fan board like this is full of lots of different types of personalities…

3 Likes

I just hope we don’t have people wanting to throw him off the dinghy after our first loss. That guy has taken more lumps trying to keep us in games than anyone I recall beyond Case Keenum. Really tough dudes, both of them.

5 Likes

We’re going undefeated!!!

5 Likes

First loss?

If we lose in the National Semifinals I won’t be mad at all.

2 Likes

We go undefeated in July every year.

2 Likes