Most disappointing win i’ve seen

If you are disappointed in a win then you need to re-evaluate life.

6 Likes

Winning is never disappointing, but the performance was disappointing.

2 Likes

Its 2019. Even PV has better talent due to the transfer portal. The offense has some kinks to work out but it was only week 2.

I will take an ugly win any day of the week over a beautiful loss.

1 Like

We play like that and we lose to Tulane.

1 Like

The one constant I have noticed in my years of watching my Cougars, is that success in Cougar football is predicated by good coaching. Major left the roster with gaping holes. Dana has a short term problem trying to field a competitive team, while establishing his program. He is setting up his program just like Coach Sampson is doing with the basketball program. I have faith that a very good coach, who decided to coach out team, will do an outstanding job. There will be growing pains this year. He has to fix the roster problems others has left behind.
He has my full support - I know long term we will be a powerhouse again.
Go Coogs.

3 Likes

This is precisely my issue. I expected the defense to be a work in process this year but not the offense. CDH is so adamant about protecting King that he’s stripped King of what makes him so dangerous. He needs to take off every now and then to keep DBs honest. I’m kind of thinking his accuracy is off because he’s having to think so much about not running. I also think WSU is going to beat us by 2 TDs.

2 Likes

We were destined to mediocre this year. Tulane isn’t a gimme

I’m not convinced there are any gimmes left except UConn and maybe USF.

King had a bad game, but it is time for the coaching staff to loosen the reins.

2 Likes