Moving to electric vehicles will dull recessions currently inflated by oil

what a loon… lol

Cough, cough…

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WNXTHNW?tag=highlightreviews-185490-20

Scotty depends on his youtube channel for income, so he’s declined to click baiting the most gullible. Looks like its working.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Sounds good; except the 4x more expensive part. I would hope
these big old buses would be designed with modular type of
batteries that could be easily swapped out. Of course if they
last 10 years , maybe not a big deal. The diesel school buses are said to have
retirement age of 15-16 years.

Probably maintenance alone would save the districts some money.

1 Like

4 Likes

My friend just bought a tesla. Drive it to mable falls from clear lake. It took 4 charges to get there

1 Like

He was probably doing it wrong. I’ve driven mine to Ft. Worth and San Antonio. I only had to charge once on the way there and once on the way back. When I drive my SUV, it’s one fill up there and one back.

There were heavy headwinds on the way up there. Made it back on one charge with a tailwind on the way back.

1 Like

That’ll do it too. Maybe if he drove backwards… :joy:

1 Like

Must have been 200mph head winds.

In the end capitalism will decide…

I don’t know if anyone already mentioned this but at some point EV’s will reach a point to were the gas tax is not bringing in enough funds. What do you guys think it will be replaced with? Mileage tax? Charging station tax? Would you need to install a meter in your house to keep track of it?

A mileage tax will have to replace it. It could have handled through annual inspection.

Or just let that tax wither and die…federally it’s not much really…like 25 Billion a year or so right?

Robust highways benefit every single citizen whether they have a vehicle or not.

It’s about double that for the states. I think the federal number is closer to double that too.

So we are talking about something closer to double that which would have to be replaced.

I don’t see the gov’t passing up on a excuse to implement a new tax or letting a current tax go away without a replacement.

1 Like