MTG-Treasonous Cuckolding Cur

Grifters gotta grift.

1 Like

They would win Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana and Arizona. Texas would be a tossup.

1 Like

Texas votes Red regardless. Even Cruz is gonna win another term in the Senate. I’m realistic, but Trump + Anybody is a losing ticket in 2024, agreed.

1 Like

I seriously doubt Trump could win Texas in 2024. Yes, Texas is red but I’ve noticed a purple tinge lately (Harris county, Austin and El Paso are pretty much blue now). People, for the most part, are a little less crazy here, imho. People thought the border would go red, didn’t happen.

Edit: I can see Cruz losing. He’s definitely damaged in all kinds of ways.

Trump wins fairly easily in Texas. I don’t think Texas is a purple state.

1 Like

If MTG or Lake is his running mate? That’s a net drag on the ticket already added to his own drag. He won TX by 5.5 in 2020. He needs a “sane” republican to maintain some plausible governing credibility. A MTG or Lake pick is doubling down on crazy town and as we saw from midterms, candidate quality matters even in really red places like Ohio.

1 Like

It’s getting there.

I’m convinced John McCain lost largely because he picked Palin as his running mate. She was way too polarizing. Even traditional conservative pundits wrote that it was a disqualifying act that laid bare bad judgement.

He picks Lieberman across the aisle, he likely wins, or comes close.

Ehh she certainly didn’t help but the goose was already cooked pretty much by then especially with the economic collapse.

3 Likes

Newsmax got dropped from DirecTV because they wanted high carriage fees. Not over politics, as Fox News is on DirecTV. Why would DirecTV pay to air Newsmax when you can see it for free on Newsmax.com?

“On multiple occasions, we made it clear to Newsmax that we wanted to continue to offer the network, but ultimately Newsmax’s demands for rate increases would have led to significantly higher costs that we would have to pass on to our broad customer base,” DirecTV said in a statement to The Hill this week. “Anyone, including our customers, can watch the network for free via NewsmaxTV.com, YouTube.com and on multiple streaming platforms like Amazon Fire TV, Roku, and Google Play. We continually evaluate the most relevant programming to provide our customers and expect to fill this available channel with new content.”

Yeah, and how he reacted to it when he went to Washington after the economic collapse.

Yeah, I know HuffPost (via Yahoo tho)

Guess her ascension as a party darling has been delayed a bit. Seems like Boebert got her digs in.

Not so fast my friend. The RGV was predominantly democratic but there has been a shift. imo, its due to the large law enforcement presence. Also, the religious community with abortion issue and a backlash to illegals. I hear the conversations my elderly parents have with their church folks and its quite brutal.
their firm belief that illegals get assistance from the gov’t runs rampant meanwhile, they get nothing. so, a lot of ‘trumpists’ in those groups. pretty interesting.

1 Like

From Bill Maher’s show: Funny

Marjorie Taylor Greene says she’s angling to be Trump’s pick for VP. Could you imagine that ticket? A bat-sh!t bottle blonde with zero interest in governing and Marjorie Taylor Greene?

4 Likes

She’d make Sarah Palin seem as smart as Abraham Lincoln.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1620874964219084802?s=46&t=oVSLIEFlMAhn_u_bsMxmTg

1 Like

Did she say an elementary school received 5 billion dollars to teach CRT. That is stout, HISD has a 2 billion operating budget. Is it possible she was just making things up?

1 Like

It must be an elementary school for albinos. Extra whiteness requires extra resources.

$174,000 is too little pay. She is losing touch with real america.

1 Like

WTH!!

1 Like