Murderapolis

I wonder how the good folks of Murderapolis will vote in November? Will they get it right or just keep chasing the rainbow?

I was just at a convention there last week, they should call it Shitsville, the amount of human feces scattered around downtown rivals LA and SF.

they voted for it now they have to live in it

Nothing says alpha male like conservative males afraid of American cities.

2 Likes

That is why you take the skybridges (who whatever they call them in that town).

I moved to Miami during the Cocaine Cowboy phase. I went to see the head of security, Chuck Collado, who was a reserve Miami PD Officer.

I asked him if there was any part of town to avoid. He asked if I did drugs and I said no. “Then don’t worry about it”.

Today, things have changed with the number of unmedicated mentally ill, the homeless and the roving criminal element.

Per @coogjazz post, Texas is number #1 in total firearm deaths.
The south has the biggest gun death problem.

We just need more guns in Texas, right ?
/s

If you don’t own some then you’re just stupid

2 Likes

Just making the point that gun control laws work at least on some of the margins. It matters little to many.

2 Likes

The other thing in that data that bothered me, besides Texas being
the firearm death capitol of the entire US, was the most impacted ethnicity
was Black or African Americans.

1 Like

Do you still want to defund the police? It’s black on black murders for the most part
a dozen or so weekly
The police stay away because they’re hunted or just have to put up with too much crap
My best friends son is HPD and he says its awful

So that would make me a Republican again?

Oh the whiplash

Beacuse isn’t the GOP all about defunding police, FBI and the DOJ now?

I love Minneapolis, but the homelessness problem is and has been bad for some years, even before the George Floyd issues.

I worked in Minneapolis a few years ago. A homeless dude walked up to me on the street and gave me a bear hug!! Happened so fast I could not react.

The Skyway at night is also pretty daunting. We used to call it the homeless gauntlet.

1 Like

What does that have to do with anything?

Stop making it a race issue. Cops have a professional responsibility to uphold the law, regardless of how they feel about people.

Its that sort of attitude that builds mistrust in the community.

1 Like

The police just want to live and go home to their families at the end of the night
stop burying your head in the sand
it’s a real problem that will only get worse
especially if we can’t discuss without the race bait
most blacks hate the defunding of the police because it effects them the most

Ask him how he feels about gun control.

1 Like

My brother in law is a long time cop. A/R 15 are not the problem and they rarely see them.

1 Like

Ask him about hand guns.

Sure they see handguns. Are we going to disallow them?