My Experience with Covid

One thing for sure, we won’t get any posts of personal experiences from people who died from covid.

2 Likes

The only poster that mentions politics. Of course.

1 Like

Non sense, the coverage difference is night and day and you know it. Being regularly disingenuous is more like it. norb me mentioning the p word is like norb staying silent when somebody else was in charge for the same exact thing. DISINGENUOUS
What is more concerning is new variants are popping up. Are these new variants on the same scale (number of variants) with other “like” viruses or less. The ccp closing down 25 millions people just for 15k cases is also highly concerning. Was it just for “keeping the hammer down” on their dictatorship or for some other obscure reasons?
Check this in case you get covid.
Cleveland Clinic Study Suggests Steroid Nasal Sprays May Help Improve Outcomes in Severe COVID-19 Disease – Cleveland Clinic Newsroom.

Oh, Chris, you can’t see what a joke your posts have become to all the posters here.

Who cares what China does in China. What’s your solution, should we invade them, like Afghanistan? Remember Afghanistan, and your fake outrage?

2 Likes

I can’t honestly say my muscle/joint aches is directly covid but they disappated when my fever/flu like symptoms occurred. Not knowing why I was having so much aching for so long was very troubling and without my special Mexican anti-inflammatory drug, I would never have slept.

We pivot real fast from forcing the jab on people to my body my choice.

1 Like

Wife and I had it in January. We had 2 vaccine shots. No booster.

Temp hit 102 for one day. Soon back to normal.

Am prone to sinus infections( which is why we live in The Desert). Thought that was the problem, although I rarely get them anymore. Test kit confirmed Covid.

Was gone in one week. Was not any worse than a sinus infection. No lingering problems.

Pregnancy isn’t highly contagious.

5 Likes

Weird thing to compare… i guess i can’t really comment more

1 Like

My whole family had it. I felt weak and tired with body aches but the fatigue lasting almost 2 months from the start to finish. My wife almost died and what saved her is she went to the minor emergency 4 times and they gave her intravenous fluids etc. It was a tough bunch of weeks for us. I think the nation is getting out of this bc now everywhere I go, no masks and no big surges in covid.

If you get it then go to minor emergency and they will give you a z pack and steroid pills which helped me and my daughter pull thru it. Then if still not better go back for an x ray of the chest to chk for pneumonia which my wife had then they can help from there. Don’t just stay home and ride it out on your own with no medical advice. Mainly it’s when in your lungs is the the big issue like my wife. We’re all ok now and learned what to do.

1 Like

Someone’s chasing the ban hammer dragon it seems.

Glad to hear about the positive outcome, but your wife sounds like she had the worst of it.
We are all a bit different.

I saw that TMC has now announced they have stopped updating their dashboards as well.
Good sign, but I think there will be another wave based upon what I read from the experts.

1 Like

Just to be reminded that so many died from it and to this day the ccp has not come clean. We can all put aside our political difference one thing remain. The biggest cover up of our lifetime is basically being kept silent.

Gave it to the wife. Moment I realized she had it I gave her hydroxycoloquin, zinc and Zpac. Looks like a 3 day deal for her.

2 Likes

Today is the first day I don’t have brain fog. Just minor chest and nasal congestion but the worst is over. Wife was over hers in 3 days with the hydroxy treatment. Worked like a charm.

Going to tackle mowing the lawn to see how much the fatigue is still a factor.

Glad you feel better.

Well, first my daughter and now my son has covid. Thinks he got it at work. He has body aches, headache and congestion. I told him he’s welcome to come home and quarantine in his room.

I think everyone here is glad to hear about y’all’s recovery.

But touting a snake oil medication for this virus,that has no scientific evidence of
support, is foolish.You have no idea what “worked like a charm”

4 Likes

For any condition, folks should seek the attention of a Board Certified physician preferably affiliated with a major teaching hospital.

And as an added measure watch how they wash their hands before any examination.

Tested positive yesterday. Symptoms not too bad but now have a pretty bad sore throat. Suggestions on what to take?

They say take hydroxy, zinc and zpac initially. Probably too late to get.

I had mine on hand. Bought last summer in Mexico

1 Like