Need some BOOM

I have confidence that when all is said and done we will have a great class. Obviously it is already headed in that direction so this is not a complaint in any way….

But, is anyone else seeing this guy go here or there and getting antsy for some more news?!

I need some BOOMS the way Christopher Walken needs more cowbell! :smirk:

Apparently this past season has got me as excited as the 89’ season and I’m jonesing for more!

And no, I’m not day drinking.

9 Likes

Maybe you should be?:smirk:

7 Likes

Probably right. :smirk:

3 Likes

Hi. I’m Bill. I’m a Boomaholic.

15 Likes

Maybe someone will know better than me, but I believe its this weekend that is the window for early signee visits. So there should be juco and transfer kids on campus this weekend that will sign and enroll for spring. But other than that dont expect to hear much until Februaury. The rest would be feb. high school kids and sprinkle in transfers as the come available. If I recall correctly hogan and carter were later cycle additions. So plenty of talent will become available. Just Gotta be patient

1 Like

Try X LAX

1 Like

Don’t eat the chocolate cake if 81 Coog brings it to tailgate. BOOM!!!

2 Likes

I dunno why this post got me excited

1 Like

You’re obviously a “ Boomaholic”

1 Like

I’ve been on Boom for the last 15 years. I can quit any time I want. It’s just recreational.

I hope I hear something soon.

11 Likes

I still need a boom or 8

2 Likes

You guys are so right…. And now coming off a great season, the talent already here, heading to the Big 12 soon…. It’s just ramped it up even more.

And by the talent of the guys already signed it just feels like we have some serious heat and momentum….exciting times.

https://twitter.com/CBBonFOX/status/1478816184502005764?t=nwn-WyeJt7j5KAqqkK3YRw&s=19

Small Boom :boom:

9 Likes

How about if your team won a bowl game and went to the final four?

Us and Baylor

6 Likes

4 of 9 are the New BIG12

4 Likes
1 Like

I’d post some Boomtown Rats songs but I’m not that cruel.

1 Like

2 Likes

Try Tony Cacheres.

1 Like

In a pinch Taco Bell should do the trick