Posted on Instagram

17 Likes

Those look great.

8 Likes

Those are new all right.

3 Likes

They look nice.

1 Like

I like this font. They have been using this on the baseball uniforms and on the baseball field for years. It’s nice to see them use it for basketball. I also saw that they put it at midfield for today’s football game.

2 Likes

I’m torn. I really do like these but I also like seeing “Houston” as well

2 Likes

Honestly like these way more have got to be one of the best in college basketball now

2 Likes

Hopefully they put these up for sale.

2 Likes

Something new and different. I give it a two thumbs up!

1 Like

Looks ok I guess but they gotta do something about those booty choker/nut hugger shorts they wear. lol

1 Like

Lol And as if they aren’t short enough, Jarreau hikes them up even further :joy:

1 Like

Lost another chance to bust out the Wingding font. Smh

You can’t play real defense in long shorts!

1 Like

Truth - plus long “shorts” are just plain stupid. They seem to be styled for ghetto want-to-be’s.

I don’t understand why guys would want to wear pants that look like skirts, or pants that are so far too big that they’re constantly falling down off of their butt. Maybe that’s just me.

1 Like

Fashion always comes back around so baggy shorts will come back in the future. Right now the short shorts are whats in.

1 Like

I still wonder why our jumpman logo is, or maybe just appears, smaller and less prominent than some of the other programs like Michigan, North Carolina, Oklahoma, etc.

1 Like

I’m likely in the minority but not too excited about the new uniform. Looks effeminate and more suitable for a junior high team. Maybe the James Dickey school of design got the winning entry. :grin:

1 Like

Like the font on a live laugh love decoration? :laughing:

I think it looks aight.

1 Like

I freaking love that Cougar script. Love to see it at midfield at TDECU also.

5 Likes

I am OK with it being less than the team MJ actually played for, but the rest…not much.