New OC wanted

How in the world are we not in a no huddle offense with eight minutes to go down by two TD’s? Are we seriously running the ball with the QB under center? I’m also I’m wondering why we go deep so many times with those low percentage plays. We haven’t connected on one the entire day. Meanwhile, we’ve had at least 4 drives stalled as a result. Honestly, if Dana doesn’t hire a new OC during the off-season we won’t be much better next year, regardless of the quarterback.

2 Likes

Dana is the OC

3 Likes

No he is not, Johnson is OC I think

holgs calls the plays… i think that is his point

7 Likes

He’s been a bad play caller all year. He must be replaced with someone innovative. If Dana won’t do it, well…there you have it.

Johnson?

He is calling plays today but I don’t think he has all season has he?

If Dana doesn’t do it, then he needs to go. I can’t watch this crap anymore. And the fan base… it’s probably good that the stadium isn’t open to full capacity.

1 Like

Yeoman called the plays.

An O.C. is not a magic elexir.

Start at the top.

1 Like

Whoever is calling plays, sucks. It’s either Dana or someone he used his 4.5 million dollar budget to hire. Which was the highest G5 assistant pool at the time, Memphis was 2nd at 2.6 mil. Pathetic ROI.

7 Likes

Agreed. A change need to be made.

5:02 to go. Let’s see if we go no-huddle offense now.

Anyone else notice this is the second game in a row where we were held scoreless in the first half. If that isn’t a wake up call then I don’t know what it is

1 Like

OMG, are you freaking kidding me with that call? Why in the hell are we running the ball?
This makes me sick to my stomach

2 Likes

So glad I don’t waste time and money on this crap any longer. I’ll reup when the product warrants. Don’t have money to throw away. If that means we’re relegated to the WAC then so be it. We fit right in as of late.

That just about sums up everything. I’ve been a long-time cougar fan for over four decades. If changes aren’t made with a new OC, I’m done with Dana.

I know we have players out, and the COVID situation sucks, This falls squarely on Dana shoulders. A total of 14 friggin points against one of the worst defenses in the MWC. I believe the broadcaster said earlier they were ranked around 122nd in total defense.

1 Like

Lol. Down by 2 td’s with over two minutes to go and we’re running the ball. What a loser mentality. We’re already conceding the loss.

3 Likes

According to Dana we don’t have the personnel to use high tempo

Complaints when we don’t go deep much and complaints when we do. Sheesh.

3 Likes

The problem isn’t with the running, it’s where the players go OR the lack thereof. When a ‘pass attempt’ happens, most of the time it’s a sack or thrown nowhere because nothing can be found, which amounts to a small run.

What a crock of sh!t from Dana. We just went 7-13 playing his boring ass football. If we went up tempo and were entertaining we wouldn’t have had a crappier record. Dana is a :clown_face:

2 Likes

Fire Shannon Dawson

3 Likes