NEW PODCAST: Talking newest NFL Houston Cougars + what’s more likely: NCAA National Championship or NY6 Bowl?

Another week, another pod! This week, I was joined by Da’Yon Dunlap and we talked about the newest NFL UH Coogs; the Big 12 meetings happening in Arizona and we debated a fun question that was brought forth by one of our Pawd Slama Jama Twitter followers. What is more likely in 2022-23: Men’s basketball gets to the national championship game or the football team reaches a NY6 Bowl Game?

WATCH & SUBSCRIBE: - YouTube

Listen

SPOTIFY: Spotify

Apple: ‎Pawd Slama Jama - A University of Houston Athletics Podcast: Talking newest NFL Houston Cougars + what’s more likely: NCAA National Championship or NY6 Bowl? on Apple Podcasts

Hosts Andy Yanez and Da’Yon Dunlap break down the latest Houston Cougars to join the NFL, including the three draft picks in Logan Hall, Marcus Jones and Damarion Williams and four undrafted free agents. Which one will have the biggest impact in the NFL and who are our hosts excited to see at the next level.

Then, the two hosts talk about the ongoing Big 12 meetings in Scottsdale, Arizona; what Yanez and Dunlap are most excited about the move to the Big 12. Is a settlement to leave the conference early on the horizon? The duo also talks about what would be better for the Big 12 once Houston joins, divisions or no divisions?

Lastly, the two debate a question posed by one of our Pawd Slama Jama Twitter followers: which is more likely in 2022-23: Houston football reaches a New Year’s Six Bowl, or the UH men’s basketball reaching the National Championship game?

7 Likes

Thanks for dropping this on Spotify!

3 Likes

I use Google Podcasts i haven’t gotten the last few, April 15 was the last. I’ll switch to apple or spotify for your latest ones.

Why are you not putting your podcasts on Google anymore?

To me……it’s not an either/or.

We’ll achieve both!

3 Likes

Thank you all for pointing out the issues with Google Podcasts. We are looking to fix it!