New UH commercial released

Can we move this to the clothing forum?

1 Like

Sure, but “silver” is pretty new as an accent color. Our accent color was navy for a long time, for things like trim and warm ups, including when this uniform was designed. So saying they were wrong to include any of our school accent color is off because it was blue at the time.

I’m not a fan of the fade, , but after a certain time, we should all just keep our opinions to ourselves because young college students can mistake criticism of the uniform as criticism of the person wearing it. And those kids bust their tails to support our team. Props to them.

1 Like

It’s not that I thought that y’all were criticizing us, it’s that we really like our uniforms, and compared to a lot of universities ours our pretty interesting. The blue I think is to match like it is in our cougar head logo, just so we didn’t look like big candy canes since the only two official colors are albino white and scarlet red. But y’all are entitled to your opinions you’re right. i thought we looked way nicer than Oklahoma by the way
 Theirs were tragic

The fade is the popular style right now in the band world, it will go away soon don’t worry.

My kid is wearing that uni. I love it. I even love the gradient blue. Fight me!

1 Like

Another video I came across that I think everyone will enjoy. Student production, and it’s top notch. Kind of a summary of the Spring 2016 semester. UH is on fire right now.