New York AG

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

These are civil but not legal issues?

1 Like

Not criminal

No jail time but other severe sanctions that will lead to eventual financial ruin.

3 Likes

“with criminal referral to the IRS”

#InBeforeTheLock

So Mara-Lago is worth 1 Jimbo Fisher and not 10.

2 Likes

Wake me up when you see a story about Hillary or the Biden’s having the books thrown at them lol

2 Likes

Yet, she could only try civil not criminal. She was forced to do it because she said she would during the campaign. What a beaut, campaigning on attacking Trump.

1 Like

For what? Serious question.

We know Hillary has been investigated under trump. Guess nothing substantial was found.

She left open a criminal referal down the line. I guess you don’t back the blue if they go after your boy for illegal activities?

Ignore what he did and just declare it to be a political witch hunt. When will y’all realize he’s not one of the good guys. Lol

Seriously, what’s wrong with campaigning against corruption ?

Certainly you must now see the magnitude of your failure of believing in the
“reality TV” grifter.

1 Like

He’s the great white whale that every democrat is trying to bring down and become the toast of the left.

They fear the guy so much. That’s all it is, fear.

She said she was going hunting for him while campaigning! It was how she got elected. Backing the blue? Just a canard. Try harder

1 Like

Explain to me what corruption he’s guilty of exactly. Overvaluing a property for loan purposes? That happened before he came to office.

1 Like

You want recently or since the beginning ?

“Not only has the Trump Foundation shut down for its misconduct, but the president has been forced to pay $2 million for misusing charitable funds for his own political gain.

Trump University…

Lawyers eventually filed three separate lawsuits from 2010 to 2013 against Trump University for, among other claims, “deceptive practices.”3 Donald Trump has agreed to pay a $25 million settlement to the people who attended Trump University in 2007, 2008, 2009, or 2010.4

1 Like

I’ll repeat for those that skimmed or didn’t read the thread…

“with criminal referral to the IRS”

1 Like

This is just more tds. She ran on getting trump. If she had anything she would have filed criminal charges herself.

©Copyright 2017 Coogfans.com