Next pitching coach?

Completely agree. Just sharing what the article stated. I was surprised they listed Bunn as a possibility.

Pitching coach? Maybe heā€™d be willing to help out for one year.

Drabek has been a pitching coach in the Diamondbacksā€™ system since 2010. Heā€™s currently in his 2nd or 3rd season at AAA Reno.

1 Like

Iā€™ll take the ā€œLā€ on this oneā€¦.I had absolutely NO idea he was even coaching.

That changes every thing.

Might be a good deal if he was interested.

1 Like

It would be nice if we could actually recruit a few.pitchers who can help the pitching coach look good.
Anderson was great but he also had some good pitchers to coach up

1 Like

do we have any candidates yet?

-Would a notable former player be interested in a short term deal?

A hire was made 2 days ago. Georgia pitching coach. Thereā€™s a thread on here that can catch you up on it.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/texas-sports-nation/college/article/houston-baseball-sean-kenny-pitching-coach-18150982.php

That is the job of the pitching coach. He brought in 23 transfer/JC guys at the beginning of the year. That doesnā€™t even include the FR. It was a freaking joke. You canā€™t complain about the arms when you bring in that many pitchers.

1 Like

Iā€™m still hung up on seven years of futility being the fault of multiple pitching coaches.

This reminds me of LeBush. When asked why Levine couldnā€™t win we were told because of his OCā€™s Nesbitt and Bush.

Who TF hires these people?!?
DOH!!!

2 Likes