Next Year Schedule?

I know it may not be finalized, but anyone have a preliminary schedule?

Conference schedule won’t be finalized until later. Here is the non-conference schedule:

9/3- at UTSA
9/10- at Texas Tech
9/17- Kansas
9/24- Rice

The above information is from fbschedules.com. It provides non-conference opponents through 2028, at least for UH.

2 Likes

Someone said we would play the same teams in conference that we did this year. I don’t know how accurate that is.

2 Likes

I think Derek mentioned something like that, just reverse locations.

5 Likes

This 1st 3 teams will be no joke

1 Like

After losing to UTSA at home on the night TDECU opened, I’ll never overlook them.

3 Likes

Is Kansas better than Rice?

This is correct. The Conf does same opponents 2 consecutive yrs. Just flip the locs for 2022.

1 Like

At Navy, ECU, SMU, and Memphis.

Expecting all of those to be tough road games. But all games we should win.

Home against Tulane, Tulsa, Temple, and USF. Really should be double digit favorites in all of those games.

4 Likes

So basically home against TU. :grin:

2 Likes

There not to be underestimated. Then can rise up and bite you. Ask the Whorn’s. Their Wildcats! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I hope we play at ECU!

Hour and a half away for me… :grin:

And at Annapolis… Man, two Coog road games within a few hours would be great next year!

4 Likes

No need to hope, they will. Only remaining part is the exact dates.

2 Likes

Derek’s twin is at Ft. Bragg. I would love for him to be able to see him play in person again.

12 Likes

I think UTSA loses their stud RB but not certain how many they lose off the two deep.

Since so many fellow Coogs are coming to San Antonio for this one maybe a big UH tailgate/gathering ?

Less than 8 months away!!!

2 Likes

:pray::pray:.

1 Like

Twelve and O, baby! College football really needs a Dickie Vital.

1 Like

Wow, the home schedule in 2022 is going to be ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE.

I don’t see us averaging more than 30K a game at home. Smh…

2 Likes

First time to see a post like this…NOT!!