NFL Draft - UH

Has Stevenson been taken ?

Not yet, Stuard hasn’t either

I really don’t expect them to be taken until tomorrow.

2 Likes

I learned the military likes Texas and Southern rural areas. More independent and with freedom to run through the woods, prairies and waters one sees consequences for his own decisions with nobody close by to help.

Is Stevenson still waiting mainly because of injury/size concerns? Some had him as a possible 3rd rounder, others as a 6th round grade.

NFL.com currently has 9 other WRs rated higher that are still available.

Stevenson’s 40 wasn’t great. If he had run in the 4.30s he would have been a second rounder. Have to work on your 40s to get paid, it’s that simple.

2 Likes

I’m a little surprised Marquez is still available. I also noticed his Twitter account is suspended. That can’t be a good thing and doubt it has anything to do with him still being available.

1 Like

I have noticed there are a lot of speedy guys in the draft. At least according to their pro days.

1 Like

A fantastic 40 yard time is the ticket to getting your name called early in the draft. Speed thrills and covers a lot of deficiencies. Except for I.Johnson, our kids have not performed great with their 40 yard times heading into the draft.

William Jackson made millions because of his 40 time.

3 Likes

I actual heard one the announcers say “he doesnt play as fast that 40 time indicates” . Which to me is the whole point. You would think there would be a way to time them in an actual game.

That is what twin dad tells Derek all the time. He was offered off of his 40 time and needs to get that speed back.

2 Likes

who knows the reason why. the 2 years worth of injury probably in play for some
 his size shouldnt be that big an issue for an inside WR
 the biggest football complaint that is used agaist him is that he doesnt catch with his hands often
likes to pin the ball on his body
so there are question if he can win jump balls 
even with all of that he should have probably still already been picked

he is te 4th best available WR according to cbs

1 Like

How are our AAC conference mates doing in these rounds compared to the Big 12? Hope we have more AAC players drafted than the Big 12 again!

https://twitter.com/BryanDFischer/status/1388556930881232896

3 big 12 and 1 aac has been taken since this tweet

The wait is over. Marquez to the Bills.

11 Likes

Let’s goooooooooo

Hopefully Grant will be coming off the board too

3 Likes

Joins Ed Oliver. Buffalo likes Coogs!

5 Likes

He’ll be with Big Ed, and Bills have been getting better

1 Like