No work

Shoulda taken the day off, I can’t concentrate in anticipation of tomorrow. I presume I’m not the only one!

4 Likes

same here… but people keep calling in… i’m over it… lol

I do have the day off. It’s good. I can concentrate on tomorrow’s game without pesky work tasks distracting me.

2 Likes

I think a good run after work will tire me out enough so I can sleep tonight! Is it 5 pm yet?

This game better be pretty spectacular to match the hyperventilating going on with this crowd

Good to know TAMU isn’t conflicted by work

Take the rest of the day off - it’s 5 o’clock somewhere

Go Coogs

Working from home. Leaving in an hour to the airport to pick up my two OU buddies. I hope they go home disappointed

Not distracted but looking forward to tomorrow!

I had to go to the ob/gyn for my fiancee’s appt. Then we went to pick up a marriage license(after almost 12 years i guess it’s time)…then lunch. As we were headed to the courthouse she asks me of I’m excited. I ask back what about, the game, the baby or the license? She says the marriage license. I said oh yeah. I wasn’t sure which she was talking about. The game has got me like this for the past three days!

via GIPHY

2 Likes

Deza - perfectly understandable. To us. Congrats on your marriage. I trust you have 2 season tickets,

we have 4! We future proofed our seats! I love our section so once the kids come we’re set.

If you go to giphy for gifs, the way to load it so it shows here is by clicking on the “Advanced” tab on the giphy page. Copy the link “GIF download”, and paste it into the reply field, like this:

3 Likes

Since I had the day off, I’ve been practicing for tomorrow. I watched the Peach Bowl one more time this afternoon. You better believe UH can beat a Top 10 team.

12 years! How old is that baby gonna be?
I hope she’s not expecting a natural child birth!

I don’t work on Fridays, my focus was on UH so I had no distractions. :relaxed:

4 Likes