NOBODY THINKS WE CAN WIN

At least among the ESPN experts:

With what I’ve seen the last 2 weeks I don’t think we will win either, our defense is horrible, we are going to get lit up

4 Likes

“The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong but that’s the way to bet.”

1 Like

I’m surprised no one’s calling for the head of the new DC like y’all did with Dorito

Got to give these coaches a few years to get this fixed

1 Like

Yep I am not thinking we win either. Offense lacks consisistency to score everytime they have the ball.

1 Like

We better find a way to slow down one of the top offenses in the country. CDH and the Pirate may be friends but Captain Blood will put 75 on us if he can.

1 Like

Well fellas, just checked the current odds here in NV, and they are 8.5 on parlay cards and 9 straight up. So Vegas doesn’t think we are going to win…
So what.
That’s why we play the game.

1 Like

It’s koolaid not cough syrup ya’ll! Drink up because we’re gonna win tomorrow night!

4 Likes

The new DC has no Ed Oliver and this thing called impressive previous coaching experience so I’m gonna give him a pass for a while.

Let’s shock the world :blush:

3 Likes

Good guys will be wearing black (white hats) and got their Friday 13th on for WSU .
Go Coogs !
`

2 Likes

Impressive is a stretch, his team allowed like 100 pts to Alabama last year, it was bomb after bomb over the top and that Ark st was one of the best teams in their conference. Ed Oliver ?? He’s most likely will never have someone as good as big Ed lol. Hopefully the transfer from Alabama pans out even though he’s really good on tape from his HS days. He’s still TBD

It’s Negative Nancy o’clock I see

Coogs 45, other Cougs 37

1 Like

CJC is clearly a step above. One thing I’ve noticed in both games is that our D-Line is not getting moved backwards at the point of attack. They have been good at holding their position. Last game versus PV, they looked really sound against the edge running. Now this week they will need to stop the mesh routes (a Leach staple); that’s something that OU and PV both exploited. If we can do that, we can have a shot to win. Then hopefully next week the secondary will have improved on the back end.

And get off blocks. It really doesn’t matter much if you’re able to stand your ground if you can’t get off your block and make a play.

1 Like

Yes. The Wazzu QB is not a scrambler. There is no need to play contain. They need to stay after him all night!

1 Like

EVERYTHING depends on the defense; they play well, we have a chance!

2 Likes

Anyone who does is a bigger idiot than I can possibly put into (non-profane) words.

You should go finish your degree at another school.