Non - U of H Basketball Talk week of 12/21

#7 West Virginia @ #3 Kansas on ESPN2 if anyone is interested

1 Like

Kansas on a run of 3s. Not sure WV has enough firepower to come back

1 Like

Getting some love in the SDSU St. Mary’s game.

Houston has the longest steak of not losing back to back games… 109 games. Mentioned during this game.

9 Likes

Sasser and Mills still are not 100%. I know Sampson wanted to keep the team together over Christmas but the timing of this rescheduled game with UCF does not seem ideal - hope they can get the W

1 Like

Looks like Tulsa scheduled a Pentecostal Seminary. They are up 62-26. 13 minutes left in the 2nd. It’s on espn+. It’s actually amazing.

1 Like

Boise State absolutely destroying New Mexico at the half 52-28

2 Likes

Derrick Alston w/ 17 Pts, 7/7 Fg, 3 rebounds and assists. Reminder that Dejon held him to 0 points when we played

3 Likes

Beat me to it. I just saw this tweet and came straight here to say the same thing.

https://twitter.com/jonrothstein/status/1341971372524916736?s=21

4 Likes

Boise plays SDSU twice in late February to end their conference slate. Those are going to be really good games. Both games are going to be road games for Boise (thank Covid for that) but the good news is that virtually guarantees them two quad-1 opportunities against a likely T-25 team. I like their chances of getting a split.

Go Boise! Every win makes our win vs them better.

8 Likes

Yes,Tulsa played Southwestern Christian University, a private Pentecostal college that has won one game over Bacone College. They are NAIA. Tulsa won 102-45: SCU lost to Oral Roberts 111-58. This was basically a light practice game.

1 Like

I still would take the bet we hold Mahan under 20

4 Likes

I think we will hold him under 20! It is hard to beat a CKS game plan, especially when you have Jarreau & Grimes stalking him all night!

1 Like

Flipped on the Maryland/Purdue game. They got a 7’2” guy going against a 7’4” guy. Makes the 6’5” guys look like average joes.

1 Like

Those two guys really tower over the rest, when you see it on TV!

1 Like

Minnesota up on Iowa 21-11 9 minute mark in 1st half. A UH win and Iowa loss would mean top 5 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Plus West Virginia already loss this week badly to Kansas, that will give us more points too

1 Like

Pitino’s got the gophers trapping Luka every time he get’s down on the block and it’s working so far. Minnesota’s looking good.

2 Likes

Is it on direct TV?

1 Like