Non UH games week 5

Utah State ran the ball down BYU’s throat 7-0 Aggies

BYU looks and feels like a P5 school

BYU jumps ahead 14-7

Levi Williams gets the first down. Utah State is about to tie it up.

BYU starting to implode. Got caught with too many men on the field and Utah State scores a TD. 17-14 Utah State, BYU officially on upset alert

I tuned in late but it’s a pretty good game so far. Looking at the stats and it seems like Utah S is stuffing the run. Byu has negative rushing yards so far.

Fun friday slate. Times are EASTERN.
Few years ago SDSU @ Boise would be a big game.

Okay this shapes up as a very interesting College football saturday…all of the Big 12 games are worthy of interest but in the noon (11 AM for you heathen midwesterners) window im focused on Navy v Air Force (Go Falcons, bring the Commander n Chief Trophy home this year!) And for the 3:30 PM window i think Iowa State at Kansas is my choice. Now for the 7:30 window ill have to find something, hey maybe ill see who the Tex-@$$ Longwhores are playing? (Horns down). In the late window the PAC games utterly suck…if i can stay awake i might watch UC Davis at Montana State…or reruns of ‘Everybody loves Raymond’ on TVland.

1 Like

Air Force 7 Sissies in white bell bottom trousers 0 1st Quarter.

Wanna feel old? Temple’s starting qb EJ Warner is Kurt Warner’s son.

3 Likes

Wow!

To make you feel even older, Tom Brady’s son just played his first high school football game a few weeks ago.

2 Likes

There might be some potential upset storms brewing on the horizon…OU, Kensucky, Minnesota…are under a upset advisory.

Ole Miss - Kentucky is entertaining so far

1 Like

So watching the Navy/Air Force game, im reminded of a story about an intra service TDY training course…the instructor gives the class a scenario “you enter your tent and see a scorpion crawling on your bunk, what do you do?” A Marine NCO stands up, red faced, blood vessels bulging and yells, “i smash it with my fist and eat it whole!”…An Army NCO says, “Id stomp it with my boot.”…the Air Force NCO says, “I call the front desk and ask why they put a tent in my room.” :wink:

BTW Army is getting killed by Georgia State 17-0

Illinois takes a 14-10 lead at Wisconsin.

1 Like

Temple defense is legit. That was a quick turnaround. Makes me feel that won’t be an easy win.

Wow, TCU has scorched the Sooner defense for 41 points before…wait for it…HALFTIME!

Memphis OC telling Dawson to hold his beer?

https://twitter.com/memphisfb/status/1576263415110082560?s=46&t=5CYV0lJ94lp69vFAwltJLA

4 Likes