Nov 26 vs. Kent State - Game Time

Time is still TBD but we now have a better idea of when the football game is that day.

Let’s hope so. I assume Kent State and their travel plans have to accommodate the early start time as well. Since their next game is not until Dec 2nd, let’s hope it can be a basketball-football doubleheader.

Won’t be earlier than 2:30

Why do you say that?

Horse’s mouth

The announcer said 1 pm at the end of tonight’s game, but it said TBD on the scoreboard

2 Likes

What’s football?

I really don’t want a 3-hour break between games.

1 Like

I want it at 11am.

It’s at 1pm is what I have heard

You don’t like tailgating?

1 Like

I’m wondering if they will make folks leave the parking lot after hoops because of parking revenue?
I totally expect our smallest crowd of the year for football especially if we get hammered by ECU

It’s ok but it’s not my favorite thing. Plus, I am in the garage for both football and basketball so there’s that aspect as well. And I have two kids. I am not sure they (or my wife) will be up for being there for 10ish hours. Maybe I do want the 3-hour gap so we can leave and come back so it won’t seem as long of a day that way. At least the projected temp makes it better football weather than this Saturday.

I’ll be there for basketball. First game of the year. Can’t wait.

Zero chance I’m hanging around for football. Would rather end my day on a high note.

1 Like

That’s the way to keep it positive! It is Senior Day for football and the last game of the regular season. I am not sure I am making the bowl game so it’s a tough call. Tune and Dell (assuming it is his last home game) need to go out on a high note – they deserve it.

10 Likes

Tailgating time. :grinning:

1 Like

The last game is vs Tulsa so we better be ending the day on a high note.

1 Like

Will Belk still be the DC !!!

Then I am not so sure.