Now I will be eating Pinkerton's BBQ

They are supporting the evil empire, not the hometown team, and paying the UT running back.
When is UT selling that ill-gotten Houston land?

7 Likes

And he isn’t even from the area, he is straight out of Arizona …

3 Likes

They have a Houston location, but I will never step foot in it. I don’t want any burnt orange BBQ.

9 Likes

Pinkerton’s BBQ officially tastes like crap.

10 Likes

Bijan is regarded as one of the best running backs in the country and is probably going to be a first round NFL draft pick. It’s actually a sound business decision. It’s going to take some UH entrepreneur supporting our players (like Woodrow’s is) to help draw future NFL talent to UH.

Grant Pinkerton went to UT. Lol, what do y’all expect?

5 Likes

That RB is a beast.

1 Like

Y’all come out to Piper’s BBQ in the Heights. I’m one of the owners and the Pitmaster. Graduated from UH twice (bba accounting and Ms finance). I’ve tried working with Mike Pede on some cool events for UH Alumni at the joint, and we recently catered for the men’s basketball team.

62 Likes

I be there…I be there!!!

4 Likes

I didn’t know that. I live in the area and will be stopping by this week.

7 Likes

Would be great to have a sticky thread about pro UH businesses. Let The Ritz be the first post!

13 Likes

Had no idea that was Cougar owned! I drive by it when I go to get my haircut across the street, will make sure to stop by!

7 Likes

Glad to know about Pipers! Will definitely give it a try.

4 Likes

Bijan Robinson looks like hell be the best player in college by the end of the season if he keeps it up. Dude is straight electric.

Is Piper’s open for dinner? - Want to go.

1 Like

Never heard of it.

1 Like

:-1::-1:.
Why promote that crap ?

I expect him to take his crappy BBQ back to Austin if that is who he wants to support.

When is UT going to sell their ill-gotten Houston land?

7 Likes

You heard the man!!! Sell the land!!!

3 Likes

Never heard of Pinkerton’s