Now I will be eating Pinkerton's BBQ

I pass by it all the time. Coming through this week!

1 Like

SELL IT!!!

1 Like

Uhh ā€¦ like crap ā€¦ eh ā€¦

Which end of Bevoā€™s relatives is the meat coming from??!!

And is this the same Pickertons who chased the Butch Cassidy gang ā€¦

I will make it a point to go when iā€™m back in town this weekend.

1 Like

Been there several times, on my list for Houston BBQ recommendations

1 Like

Yā€™all surprised by this? Heā€™s a UT alum and has supported the school in the past, like catering for the team when they played the bowl game here. I think heā€™s done some stuff for UH too, but I wonā€™t be setting foot there either

I thought Pinkerton only had a detective agency and provided guards for refineries, petro-chemical plants, etc. I have never heard of their BBQ joint.

2 Likes

I have passed by Pinkertonā€™s BBQ many times, and will continue to do so.

4 Likes

Not eating Pinkertonā€™s BBQ because heā€™s a UT alum is just crazy talk. smh Have we gotten this petty? The answer, pleaseā€¦ Yes!

4 Likes

There are some who have always been this petty.

3 Likes

I mean itā€™s college football fandomā€¦pettiness at its finest!

edit: I am proudly petty

8 Likes

Whorn bbq tastes like whine.

1 Like

I rate Pinkertonā€™s above Pappaā€™s BBQ and below the really good options locally. At one time not too long ago Houston BBQ scene was really weak given our location but now too many really good options and Pinkertonā€™s isnā€™t near top of my list. Not planning to go there because there are better options.

1 Like

2 Likes

Iā€™m not eating at Pinkertonā€™s because I had never heard of it and after looking up the location, it is too far out of my way when thereā€™s good places close by.

So Houston radio spends years belittling the school and Iā€™m supposed to overlook that with its advertisers?

Not me. I try to avoid giving my hard-earned money to non-UH supporting establishments. But Iā€™m a hard a%#

6 Likes

So, explain to me how Houston radio is connected to Pinkertonā€™s BBQ. Iā€™m missing something here. Does Pinkertonā€™s BBQ put down UH? That would be a bad business decision.

2 Likes

100%ā€¦.I am not in the business of rewarding bad behavior.

1 Like

My point was avoiding establishments that donā€™t support the local school is not really petty but straight us business.

Iā€™ve done it for years.

5 Likes