Now we know

Listen to our coach, and then listen to this coach……

https://x.com/RJ_Young/status/1711123303308399017?s=20

3 Likes

Is CDH saying we wore out playing the Bye Week? Was the Bye Week in better condition?

B12 bye week is a different animal. Not really a true bye week since it’s only 10ish days.

3 Likes

Is the Big12 bye week calendar different than the Julian Calendar? I see 12 days before a game then another 9 days until the next. Extra prep time for two games. What excuses will be forthcoming.

4 Likes

Question?

Did the bye week have us circled?

Or were we out coached by the bye week?

5 Likes

I count 12 days too but the ball coach said 10, lol

2 Likes

We’re big12 now. Big boy football. Will be 3 to 5 years before 12 days = 12 days like it did in the AAC.

2 Likes

Everyone on this board should listen to that clip….This is how a coach that takes responsibility and doesn’t make excuses sounds.

A “ YES YOU CAN” mentality.

Polar opposite of what Dana is.

6 Likes

This is what I have been saying. This is what we need in our next coach.

5 Likes

“That’s how you chase excellence”.

2 Likes

Bye week out coached us, but then again the bye week is undefeated!

2 Likes

It’s also a “P5” bye week.

2 Likes

This guy is the epitome of strength and leadership. Dana is the epitome of punching out at 5 PM while there’s still work on his plate

4 Likes

This was bye week’s superbowl

5 Likes

The P5 bye week hits different

4 Likes

If you were still playing which one would you run through a brick wall for ? Can’t believe we finally get to the P5 Promise Land and we’re stuck with this dud

3 Likes

He is the number 1 coach in the country in his ability to bring up a loogie during a press conference,

7 Likes

I don’t know what irks me more the excuses or throwing players under the bus.

7 Likes

Some coaches have it, some don’t. Dana has checked out. You can see it in his body language and the way he speaks. (In between his grunts and snorts)

3 Likes

Notice how no one pay him any attention.