NSD?

Isn’t today National Signing Day?

I was just going to post that.

Is there a new list out?

Any newcomers?

MHP is signing today.

5 Likes

Do we know of any flips or potential flips on the horizon?

1 Like

He has been looking forward to signing today at his school, but school is closed due to the ice storm. I think he will sign from home but it put a damper on his day. He may wait until later in the day.

So far only MHP announced as signed. Hopefully some surprises

Don’t we only get 30? We have 29.

I might be wrong but my understanding is that as long as roster spots open, then we can add more. So if we lost 40 kids to the portal, then we could add 40. So we might have some ships left. Someone please correct me if this is wrong.

If you play football ASU will sign you. lol good grief. 47?

With the new rules, you can sign as many as you want in one year as long as you don’t have more than 85 on scholarship. That allows you to make up for team members that left through the portal. I think we should be able to sign a total of 35 this season – so far. After spring training, we may pick up guys that decided to get into the portal and we may lose guys we have to the portal. That makes it pretty fluid.

Dana mentioned z few weeks ago about bringing in 35 new guys.

ASU lost their whole team amongst the Herm Edwards fiasco.

Damn… Bummer.

1 Like

He’s signed now.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/markbermanfox26/status/1620834571981066240?s=46&t=NnXd3Sb3GqoKyFBkv5rTxw

2 Likes

Great news, welcome Mikal Harrison-Pilot to the University of Houston!

1 Like

Quote from Holgy NSD press conf. Program has a lot of work to do.

2 Likes

On ESPN’s college signing day show, UH’s class was ranked 9th out of 14 Big Twelve teams.

Surprisingly, despite being in talent rich Florida, UCF was ranked dead last.

3 Likes

Let’s tee up the excuses. Come on holgy, you can do better than that.

2 Likes

It’s funny how his truth is his excuses. Go take a tour around the other big 12 athletic facilities and personnel and you will see what he’s talking about.

2 Likes