Nunnery in the Transfer Portal

Spare me the bullcrap. He’s good enough to get an offer from Florida immediately but not good enough to start here?

1 Like

Nunnery probably would have made an impact, but it’s very possible that Malik Robinson and/or Jamal Morris are ahead of him. Plus Treylin Payne, Aaron Willis, Ish Harris, and Jalen Garner play weak side LB.

5 Likes

Which SEC team?

Dude is on track to graduate from UH in May. Probably wanted to see what else is out there.

5 Likes

Florida

I literally thought they were in the ACC lol

I bet a dollar amount got him looking around. Players are like the coaches now. Who is going to turn down more money

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

What?! You actually thought Florida was in the ACC? Man, I don’t think I would have admitted that, your credibility as a college football poster took a hit with that admission.

1 Like

Idk what has Florida ever done in the SEC?

They’ve won it a bunch of times.

1 Like

I’ll take their 3 Nattys ( '96, '06 & '08 ) any day of the week

2 Likes

I’ve heard they have baseball and basketball teams, too.

1 Like

Well, there were those National Championships when Tebow won the Heisman, and the year they won it under former Gator QB coach Steve Spurrier (another UF former Heisman winner) with Heisman winner Danny Wurffel at QB.

The thing is, almost all of Florida’s SEC success has come in the relatively recent past, their 8 SEC championships were in 1991, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2006, and 2008.

1 Like

You serious rn? They dominated the SEC in the 90s and 2000s.

They won both the SEC and National Title in both Football and Men’s basketball in the same year

1 Like

Probably more for special teams. Because Mannie was so elite on that end.

1 Like

But what have they done lately? Anyway I’ll take the L on this one but still have SNL history on all Coogfans. So as Church Lady said “nevermind”

1 Like

Florida SMU and Ark St have offered

I’m forced to watch more UF sports than I care to. FB and hoops are in the dumps. Can’t believe they have FB and basketball natties