Oct 23d- Non UH Games thread

I’m starting w Cinn @ Navy with look ins on KSU @ TX Tech.

NO ranked matchups today.
Astros game replay starting on MLB Network now also.

Navy 7, Cincy 0 early
Kansas 7, OU 0 early

Navy 10, Cincy 7
Kansas 10, OU 0
TT 14, K ST 7

Sure it won’t last, but wow Kansas

3 Likes

Is was at brevard college earlier today watching the tornadoes take on the knights. Always fun to check out a local college game when in a small town

2 Likes

We can play with Cincinnati.

Let’s beat ECU

Forgot they changed overtime rules a little. Lost watching the Penn St Illinois overtime. So they no longer get four downs? Every play is a two point conversion? Not a fan

Franklin must be taking the USC job, Penn loses to Illinois

Yea Illini! Don’t like Penn coach.

Tech loses at home to Kansas State, and with Oklahoma, Iowa State, Oklahoma State, and Baylor remaining, they could very easily end up with another losing record, which would follow on the heels of 4-8 and 4-6 campaigns in Wells’ three seasons in Lubbock. The fans want him gone. Obviously losing the QB, Shough, hurt, but it’s hard to say just how much Tech’s woes can be attributed to not having him in the lineup.

1 Like

UNT proving they belong in a better conference! Smacking around Liberty today, 20-7.

How about some sustained success or history first?

1 Like

Welcome to b12 officiating. TD called back for taunting (spot call). Same group that threatened to penalize for horns down symbol. Isn’t the game supposed to be fun?

https://twitter.com/cfbonfox/status/1452025725444399107?s=21

https://twitter.com/markbermanfox26/status/1452049849185185801?s=21
Love to see it!

5 Likes

UAB had a 40-yard touchdown pass with 11 seconds called back on a holding call. Then Clark went ballistic and they got another 15 yards.

For a homecoming game, right after a conference upgrade announcement, with a competitive team in a spiffy new stadium, the crowd looked a lot like UAB’s crowds looked in the olden days. Very few people there.

I know they play it a million times per game, but I like Rocky Top. I always sing along. Tennessee is a beautiful state.

(The real UT.)

1 Like

UTSA 42 on. LA Tech, guess that Jeff Traylor thread is going stick around.

Tennessee actually hanging with Bama.

Haven’t beaten them since Mike Shula was HC.

Some solid raging by Saban tonight.

1 Like

They only hung with Bama early on because of Bama mistakes.

Saban teams usually do not make those mistakes.

New coaches next year !