Official UTSA Ticket Thread

I’m always very respectful when visiting other stadiums. Almost always make friends with opposing fans (I can make friends with just about anyone), have a great time, etc. I also go out of my way to be welcoming of visiting fans at home. I do get a little obnoxious is when opposing fans start acting a certain way at TDECU.

Wife got mad last year when I acted that way toward some over the top smoo fans. Nothing nefarious, just some fun ribbing. They sat somewhere else for the second half luckily so the wife had time to cool off before the ride home.

1 Like

I think the chant was “goooo hooome!!!” to the drone of their war chant

For the Birmingham Bowl, we had our very good friends over to our house (he played DE for NDSU). She was a Diamond Doll for Auburn Baseball, an alum and super fan…
I was very polite as we kicked their *** !
They were really good sports about it, were honestly impressed with our Cougars…

I probably get more annoyed with the UH fans that have to constantly holler RUN the ball or if that doesn’t work PASS THE BALL . Lol

7 Likes

Don’t sit near me. Every time they move the safeties up I’m screaming “go deep”

1 Like

Sec 233 (2 peoples)

2 Likes

I am good with that Chris😀

Does anyone know if they will announce a UH Alumni Tailgate for this game? :football:

I don’t know the details, but I know one is planned for San Antonio, Lubbock, SMU, and Navy.

2 Likes

Who was the FSU coach for that game?

Jimbo Fisher

2 Likes

Finalized plans and got our group’s 8 tickets ordered today. Even taking the newest Coog, the 8 month old to initiate him to Coog football. Staying in a nice VRBO in SA. Can’t wait for game day and this season. Started wearing red on Friday last week to get back in the spirit while I’m on campuses with my UH students. Go Coogs!

7 Likes

NWcougar in the house!! Just bought 5 tickets to the game. Section 137, row 15, seats 7-11. Flying down from Oregon early Saturday morning

3 Likes

Does anyone know if they’re doing student tickets?

If not, we are gonna team up for a group order.

2 Likes

For Bowl Games in the past, we have sponsored student tickets and transportation. This would be a heck of a lot cheaper to do the same for this one at $10/ticket. We could fill up a couple of those upper deck sections pretty easy.

1 Like