OJ Simpson

This Is The Worst Kill Me GIF by Film Riot

1 Like

Former Sports Illustrated writer Rick Reilly asked OJ if there were any OJ jokes he liked

https://x.com/ReillyRick/status/1778469461202514343

Let those among you who are without sin cast the first stone

1 Like

who among us has not double homicided, after all

13 Likes

If the NIL don’t fit, you must not commit.

1 Like

I wonder if he asked for forgiveness before he died. He died of cancer so he had plenty of time.

I always felt sorry for OJ
he made a very bad choice that ruined his life.

i felt sorry for Nocole and Ron. Not much for OJ.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Dave Chappell on oj Simpson

5 Likes

Bad choice? Really that’s how you look it?

1 Like

He was just diagnosed ( Prostate) in February , so not much time for what it matters. Happened fast.

I’m fairly confident the wrong Simpson took the rap:

https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/g59vq1/oj_simpson_didnt_kill_nicole_and_ron_it_was_his/

2 Likes

7 Likes

You making fun of Jenner Johnny? Surprised.

Yes confessing your sins is always good to do before you meet your maker.

I was in Michigan at the time of the verdict. I used to watch the trial on TV when I was in Houston. There were too many mishaps with evidence and the like for me to think OJ was guilty.

As the verdict was read, I said “Yes!” which did not go well with the white coworkers I had at the time. That day white people acted like “open season on whites” was just proclaimed.

2 Likes

This was a theory that was floated around at the time. There were a lot of people who felt OJ was taking the wrap for his son.

I mean who here hasn’t rage killed over someone canceling a dinner?

If you weren’t so seemingly by the preponderance of evidence here on this board, addicted to the fantasy and/or fetish of believing you know the opinion of others, you wouldn’t be at all surprised ever. Maybe.

I remember the day the verdict was read. Hurricane Opal was in the Gulf and the waves in Surfside were huge.

1 Like