Okay it was really bad… but

We can rant and race all night about how terrible this game was. And im sure we will, but It was a weird sloppy game that went till midnight. Not a fair representation of the team at all. It speaks volumes to the growth of this team that they pulled it out. No previous Holgo team wins this game.

7 Likes

W an almost 6 hour delay, I’ll take the dub. Hope for a good week of practice because the best team we’ve seen all year is rolling into town. Go Coogs.

5 Likes

Win ugly. Don’t care. 25- yard rush and a hard hit to win the game.

Beautiful.

11 Likes

Surlycoogs.com

I come away from this game thinking Doug Belk should be named HCIW. (Head Coach in waiting)

3 Likes

What about HCN.

2 Likes

That was horrible offensive line play

1 Like

Looked like a win to me. It was a long day for everyone. No one was at their best.
I was there for 14 hours, but it was worth it.

3 Likes

Before the game, I thought UH would take this game, probably not blow them out, but we would win. Then, with the five hour delay, I had a feeling it was an upset waiting to happen, and was almost right. Thankfully, that didn’t happen.

2 Likes

I think this or really simple, we should all be happy with the win. But I think we should all be able to agree that this maybe went the most confidence inspiring performance.

2 Likes

Agree, Derek says the team was going stir crazy waiting. Some were trying to relax a bit, but Derek paces. Drove his teammates nuts with all that nervous energy. They tried telling him to sit down, but he’s too fidgety. They debated whether to feed them again, didn’t want them too full or sleepy,. I’m
Sure ECU felt the same way, maybe just handled it a little different. I don’t think this game would have been as rough under normal playing circumstances.

6 Likes